Chapter Twelve

After packing my entire house I bought a crappy phone from Walmart with my credit card that I have my entire life savings on. Any money I've ever gotten from jobs I've stuck in this credit card.

At this moment Jada and I are driving to my house so I can say goodbye to everyone.

I'm glad she can legally drive because I can't. I know how to drive but I have to hold my permit for a couple more months before I can get my licenses.

"Here?" She asks pulling into the back rode that leads to my mom's house.

"Yeah."

"That's awesome! You lived in a forest." She says smiling.

I laugh, "Its quite beautiful during the winter."

She parks and turns to me with her jaw dropped when she sees my mom's and my grandma's house, "Oh my god! Its huge."

"That's what she said."

 She smacks my arm, "You nasty."

I laugh, "I had too. You want to come in?"

She nods, "Can I can I pleaseee?"

"Sure." I open the car door and get out. 

I run around to her side of the car and I pull it open for her. She smiles and gets out, "Wow your so polite."

"What can I say I'm a gentlemen."

She giggles as we begin walking up to the house. Before we even get close to the house my grandpa and my dad walk out of the house.

"Hey Jasper who's your friend?" My grandpa asks sniffing the air.

I didn't think this through, what if someone shifts in front of her.

"This is Jada. I came to say I'm moving." I say as I go to turn around.

"Well invite her in!" My grandpa says so I turn back around.

She giggles and grabs my hand before dragging me up and into the house. All of my family members are protectively standing around except Emery.

After introducing them all to Jada I turn to them, "Okay guys we have to leave soon so I guess I should tell you all I'm moving. To Kansas"

Everyone's face goes from happy to pissed.

My sister walks up and basically punches me, "What the fuck Jasper! Its bad enough that you already moved out of the house! Now your leaving the state!"

I sigh, "I know but I'll come and visit."

Emery groans and comes walking down the stairs, "What did I hear? Your moving?"

Jada turns to me, "You didn't tell me you had a twin!" 

I laugh, "Yup that's Emery, my twin."

She smiles and waves at him, "Hi I'm Jada."

He waves before walking away.

I turn to Jada, "We should get going before it gets dark out."

She nods, "Its been lovely meeting you all."

Everyone except Emery walks over and they give me good bye hugs. 

I grab Jada's hand and we walk out. I'm glad that everyone is okay with me leaving. 

She giggles, "Lovely family you got there."

"Thanks they're a bunch of interesting people I'll tell you that." I say pulling open the U-Haul door. 

Almost six hours later all the boxes and my bed where in my room and I was tired as hell. Who knew moving would be so horrible.

I can't believe I actually moved in with someone I don't even know.