Ministar- Love wars

A/N- Warning this does contain swearing if you are not comfortable with that

(Simon's P.O.V)

What is this!?

What is going on!?

How do I respond to this!?

I'm currently hiding from two of my best friends in fear, fear of giving them an answer. How am I suppose to choose? Can I even choose neither? How can I hurt both of them like that? My heads hurting so bad. I'm just too confused and I need time to think. Time to process what just occurred. The problem is that I don't have that luxury when I stuffed myself in a closet. Well, at least they won't even consider this possibility.

That's what I thought until I saw the handle being jammed continually. Shit! How could they have found me so fast? Now I'm done for.

(An hour ago)

(Third person)

Simon was just editing a rocket league video for his second channel like most normal days. But the day was anything but normal. He's been getting strange vibes from JJ and Josh when they are together and when Simon tries to talk to them. They seem as if they have been avoiding him. However, Simon was a chill guy and didn't try to ponder on this thought. They must have their own problems so it's rude and inconsiderate to intervene. Let them consult him when they're ready. That's what he believed was right. It wasn't only Simon though that had been getting this treatment.

Vik also was being ignored and he also picked up on the hostility between Josh and JJ. The difference is Vik actually consulted them not only on their attitude towards him but towards Simon as well. Yet they both refused to tell Vik the reason for their cold attitude. After numerous failed attempts, Vik gave up. Simon and Vik held daily meetings via text to lessen suspicion and to get to the bottom of their strange behaviour but that got nowhere.

Both Simon and Vik made the assumption that they did something wrong as to why they have such an uninviting attitude now. Simon is openly gay to the sidemen and he is proud, yet the others never stated their sexuality so he presumed that they were heterosexuals. He would be lying if he didn't have any thoughts about a member of the sidemen, particularly one asian (which he still to this date has these thoughts unintentionally all the time), but he gave up on all possibilities of any of them occurring due to them being "straight". It still didn't help that he still practically drolled over the small boy every day. He just couldn't let go of his feelings. Every heartbeat that quickens when they were together, all the blushes the boy caused him to have, all the lonely nights Simon experienced without the petite boy by his side.

It was mid afternoon when a sudden knocking came from his room. He asked the person to come in, thinking it was Vik. To his pleasant surprise, it was JJ. Could this be the end of him avoiding him?

"JJ what's up?" Simon asked failing to hide his joy

"I've come to admit why I've been avoiding you," JJ said quietly and for some reason nervously. Wait he just admitted that he's been purposefully avoiding him

"So you admit it now? Well, I'm glad to hear it. So how come you've been ignoring me" Simon asked encouragingly

"Simon this is not easy for me to say. But...I love you" JJ rushed with his eyes wavering

"WAIT! WHAT!" Simon exclaimed in shock. "You mean as a friend right. You know I'm gay so don't joke like that!"

"Simon I'm serious I love you romantically. I mean what I say!" JJ states passion and determination now swarm in his eyes as he looks directly into Simon's wide hazel ones