Minizerk - Love letter (Part 2)

A/N- So EllieXIX requested a sequel to my previous chapter - Love letter. I can't believe the amount of votes that got within a day. Mad! Anyways enjoy.

Dear Josh,

You keep avoiding me for some reason, as a result I've resulted to writing a letter as well. If you're wondering how I even manage to give you this, blame Tobi. Please read this. I am serious in what I am about to say.

I know it was you who wrote the love letter. Who else references themself as a dad. And honestly I have no idea why you hold such low expectations for yourself. What are you afraid of? You should be more confident in yourself, even though I find the shy and weary side of you actually quite cute.

Yes I did write cute. Josh, I also love you. I wanted to reply face to face, but you don't ever respond. And I shall take a page out of your book and give a few reasons why I love you since you would not believe me otherwise. And you know my handwriting so you can't say that this is forged (even though that thought will definitely cross your mind).

So reason 1 why I love you. You can always be yourself no matter what. I always feel restrained when I'm with other people. Whether it is school or even my family. But as soon as I met you, I realised that I don't have to be so self conscious anymore. Around you, I feel like the shackles around me have been shattered. But when you're gone, they regenerate. You provide me with this sense of freedom which I just can't ever get bored of. I only just realised how corny that sounds but this is like my 30th attempt at writing this goddamn letter so fuck it.

Second reason, you are so smart. I don't mean academically (though I'm not saying that's not the case). I mean you have wits. You can hold your ground and anyone else's just with your words. People fear you without you having to prove something. And because of that, you help so many people in our school. From standing up to bullies to even taking a stance against unjust teachers. You are always so reliable with just your words. Your power of speech makes me feel secure to be around. I fell asleep though I can always rely on you for anything.

Thirdly, speaking of speech, you come out with the maddest statements. Whether you actually have torretes or not is beyond me. But the things you say - my God. My favourite one has to be the classic "You're mother is a village."  That still gets me even now. Everytime we talk in school casually or play a game together outside, I always wait for the best Josh quote of the day. And I know this is creepy, but I have all the quotes you have said over the two years that we've known each other written down. Don't ask why. I just want to. Even if you tell me not to, I won't stop. It's going to be great material in the future.

And there are so many reasons why I love you. I could talk about your smile that is contagious, the fact that you are always do self sacrificing. The fact that you have responsibilities that you   take so seriously. And the list goes on. Hopefully this letter has convinced you of my true feelings for you and that our love is mutual, even though my writing sucks. I've been trying to confess for ages now in person, but never been given the opportunity. When I read your letter. I was truly on cloud nine. So please meet me after school at our usual hangout spot. Just the two of us.

Love from

Simon

Josh was in disbelief when he was reading this. Not because he was doubting the legitimacy as there was no doubt that Simon had written this. In fact Josh believed it was a dream and went as far as to think Simon was messing with him. After all, the only reason why he wrote that letter was that he lost a bet with Tobi. Hence he was forced to confess his feelings. There was only one thing he could do. He had to meet Simon in order for him to think straight. If this is all true ( which seems to be the case), he has to meet Simon. He needs to see Simon.

A/N - Hey guys. This took a lot longer than expected. I'm sorry. Thank you EllieXIX for the request and so sorry for not doing it sooner. I didn't forget. Things have been crazy ever since I started college. Anyways I will see you guys on my next chapter