Kstar - Used

A/N - sorry for not posting yesterday or day before but I was stuck on ideas plus I had to deal with love issues which may have inspired this or not.

Warnings - slightly angst but not too sad.

JJ's P.O.V

It's just an act. That's all it should be.

You're the only one that he can trust for you to act along.

That's all it is.

Vik just never loved Kay. She was a good friend but nothing more. But poor Vik didn't want to be honest and break her heart. After all he pretends not to notice her feelings. It is awkward as hell and you can obviously tell that Kay is being desperate. I mean constantly skyping is a bit much for someone who is not dating the other. Like even though she lives in Liverpool or some place like that, he won't forget her if she doesn't talk to him for at least one day.

To help my best friend in need out, I asked is there anything I could do to help. Then his idea became insane. He suggested that I should tell Kay to back off for Jim and pretend to be his boyfriend. So I said I would help in any way possible. Vik doesn't know this but I may have feeling for the boy. I long gor him to be mine, to gain some closure in our relationship and to spend time in each other's arms.

But why would Vik think of me in that way. No one knows if he even swings that way, let alone harbour any sort of romantic feelings towards me out of all people. I have no hope on a future with him, even if it's the only thing that my dreams are made of now. But even if it's fake, I can literally have the opportunity to act out my fantasy - minus the kissing or further... It will hopefully be the perfect way to satisfy my desires. Maybe afterwards I will forget these feelings and move on once I have had a taste of a relationship. That way we can go back to how it used to be. And I won't feel awkward and helpless when I'm just around him. Of course that didn't work.

When Kay came over since Vik invited over, that's when the plan went into action. First step, I would wrap my arms around his slender delicate hips of his. JJ you're getting carried away. Whist they were talking. I snuck up and did exactly that. He felt so small and fragile in my grasp. It was way better than I could imagine. Vik is so adorable right now. Urgh why urges? Why would you be tormenting me even more. Vik looked up at me, eyes glistening and he giggled back and muzzled his head into my chestashe continued to have his vonvosation with Kay. Her face was priceless. The confusion, realisation, heartbreak. It was so abundantly clear just from her expression. Ah it was an amazing feeling. I know it's messed up but I didn't like anyone getting close in that way to my Vik. Even if I know that I will  never have a chance with him. The only time I think I'll be ok with it is if he shares obvious feelings for another or if he makes the first moves. Then as long as he's happy then I am too. But no one shall make moves on him that she did. Not on my watch.

The rest of the day was me "acting" lovely doves with Vik. This included cuddles, whispering sweet nothings to him and picks on the cheek. No further. She was so awkward and uncomftable which even a child can depict from her body language.  Soon she left earlier than planned. She was gone too soon. I'm glad she got the message. She's a humble person that way. I guess they're staying friends because they seem to not be saying goodbye for good. Vik seems happy about how things tuned out so I'm fine with it. But now we have to back to before.

I don't let go of Vik unintentionally. Vik confused looked at me for a while. That confused me too. Until finally he said "JJ you can let go now," In a sassy way. Immediately I let go and frantically apologise. God that was close. He just laughed. I hope he doesn't suspect anything.
Vik then said "Thank you JJ, you really helped me out there. That-s why you're my best friend. I would never be able to ask anyone else." The words "best friends" rang inside my head repeatedly, haunting me.

I knew this already. Hell I've said it myself. But just hearing him say those words is him stabbing knife through my chest. Maybe within me, there is hope that we could be a thing deep down inside, the side that I try and suppress to avoid this heartbreak. But alas to no effect. Pitiful huh. Still it will always be like this. The sooner I get over that hurdle, the better it is for both of us. I need to face the facts as much as it pains me.

Me and Vik would never be a thing.

A/N - Thank you guys for reading. Tomorrow I'm going camping for NCS ( I talked about it on my hiatus authour's note) so I can't take my phone. So don't expect any posts till next week. But if you have any requests then just comment them below and I will work on it. I'll see you guys on my next chapter :)