Minishaw - Daring

This was requested by Halkatlaa Thank you for requesting this to me. I hope I serve you justice :)

Request:  where Harry hurts himself and Simon has to take care off him in pain.

(Third person)

Harry's always been a little kid in and out of videos. And that childish nature leads him to carry out some reckless actions - such as falling off a roof because you decided to play football up on the roof for a video. He still does it - though the videos are still really entertaining. He never really learns his lesson.

Other than that roof incident, Harry has never really been hurt that badly by the acts that he pulls. That's probably why he's still so reckless. The boy has no fear. At least his has his loving boyfriend Simon to tell him when enough is enough when Harry's in England. He would always shower the boy with concern, making sure that the boy was always safe whenever he could. After all, he loves Harry dearly, and it doesn't take a genius to know that Harry feels the same way. Hell even Ethan and JJ can tell their affection towards each other so you know it's obvious when they can understand.

But Simon couldn't always prevent Harry from not learning his lesson. In fact, no one expected it to happen right in front of Simon's eyes. Obviously, he tried his best to prevent it, but no one can prevent the inevitable. Simon could only wish he could. He then would keep Harry in a protective bubble forever. Everyone knows that Simon is very protective of Harry, due to his reckless nature. If he could, he would've kept Harry in a locked safe room, free from danger. However, he realises that Harry would hate that his freedom would be stolen from him, making the boy feel more like a prisoner than a lover. Simon would do anything to make the boy happy unless it was truly wrong, so he withstands the urge to keep him for himself. Whenever Simon is present, everyone knows that Harry is safe, and Harry feels safe with Simon too. But there are even things in life that even Simon cannot prevent. And they learned that the hard way. 

It was a gloomy Saturday in early Summer, just your typical English weather. But that made it perfect for filming a video outside. Simon was stumped for creative ideas, but an outside challenge video sounded perfect. In fact, he hadn't done one for a while so it would be a go opportunity to do a video outside, whilst it's still not raining - because trust me when I say it's a miracle when it's not raining in England ( so we just forget about ever wanting to see clear blue skies and sunny days.) Anyways, Simon called the others to see if they wanted to film a challenge video outside. Of course, Harry agreed, he would take any opportunity to spend time with his boyfriend. But Vik, Josh, and even JJ also agreed. Ethan and Tobi both said they already made plans so they were busy. So Simon came up with the Obstacle course challenge. The game was simple. There's a number of obstacles that you have to race through. From the inside of the house, all the way to the garden. The obstacles weren't supposed to be difficult or dangerous, just a load of fun. It was also one at a time to minimise risk. Simon was up first, then Vik, then JJ, then Josh and last but not least, Harry.

They all went through it at a quick pace, minus Josh who epically failed at most of them, and Vik slipping of the swegway- again. But when it was Harry's turn, he was determined to win. the time to beat was 3 minutes 50 seconds. He was going to beat Vik, and he would pull out all the stumps. Big mistake. It started well, cutting a few second here and there in comparison to Vik. But then he saw the stairs and instantly thought of jumping down a few stairs to save bags of time. He was careless, slipped, face planted at the bottom of the stairs. He rose, and his nose was bleeding, his wrists were grazed with small cuts, and his knees were completely bruised. Harry would be straight up lying if he said that he wasn't in pain. That sight destroyed Simon.

He rushed to Harry side, making sure that nothing else was wrong with his boyfriend. The other guys rushed over to Harry's side too, but they were much less concerned, as they knew the boy wasn't in grave danger as Simon made it out to be. Simon took Harry to the living room to take care of his injuries, fussing over the boy constantly whilst Harry winced in pain. He really was like Harry's second mother. He went to the extent of taking the first aid kit to disinfect his cuts by rubbing in antiseptic cream on. It stung which was shown by Harry hissing at the sudden ounce of pain. It was alright as Simon was there to whisper sweet nothings into his ear to calm him down. Simon also grabbed some cotton wool and placed it within Harry's nostril, to prevent any more bleeding. At this point, all the other guys let them have some space. Those guys lived with Simon long enough to know when to back off and give them some alone time. Simon had this pitiful look on his face, it was full of guilt and Harry could tell right away.

"Simon, why do you look so sullen, you know I'm fine right? ?They're only grazes bruises and cuts. You have nothing to be afraid of so relax." Harry consoled the sorrow boy lovingly. 

"Harry, I'm sorry. It's my fault that you got hurt. I was the one to suggest doing an obstacle course, I was the one who invited you. I should've seen this coming" Simon apologised, remorse. This shocked Harry to his core. Why would Simon apologise for his own carelessness? 

"Simon, what's this about? It's not your fault you hear me?" Harry retaliated. Simon was about to reply when Harry interrupted "Ah ah, not buts or anything of the sort. It was my fault. I should've not been so reckless and jump down the stairs deliberately." Harry admitted. This actually surprised Simon.

"Wait you deliberately jumped down a flight of stairs?" Simon interrogated alarmed. Harry just nodded. That nod just pushed all of Simon's buttons to go out full mum mode. "You Idiot, do you have a death wish or something. you know you could've gotten seriously hurt. I mean just how reckless are you. I panicked thing you tripped and it was my fault for not designing the course better. What would you've done if you got seriously hurt, scratch that, imagine the pain I would've gone through knowing that you were seriously hurt over something so stupid." Simon lectured, with his full agitation showing clearly to all who could even just hear Simon- let alone see that deathly scowl. 

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to win," Harry apologised sulkily. Simon just lets out a long sigh of frustration. No one really knew if anything truly registered in that kid's head.

"You know, it's a good thing I love you," Simon remarks snarkily, with a smile on his face. Harry just replies in a sweet little voice,

"And I love you too."

A/N- Sorry it's a little short and late. I just ran out of time constantly. I hope you enjoyed it. Please, if you also have a request, just comment it below. I will do the same as I did here. Just let me know your opinions too (regarding the author's note). I really do have fun writing. Once again, thank you all so much for reading :)