Ksimon- "Love Lost"

A/N- Hi guys, It's been soooooooooo LONG now. Yeah so I've been really busy with life, if you guys want to know, I'll explain my situation at the end. Don't worry it's nothing depressing but I just don't want to waste too much time explaining here. 

I do want to mention though that I wouldn't be writing this piece without the help of nasia9696 . She (Or he, I'm not assuming gender :P) had recommended for me to listen to this song which I will have above. I'm pretty sure she didn't know this but I LOVE classical music and listening to this was AMAZING. so I had to write a piece based on the emotional roller-costar that is this piece. Hence this title of this piece.

Warning, THIS IS ANGST, like if you don't want your heart being torn, then I recommend to miss this one. If not... Enjoy :)

(Third Person)

Their story started in secondary school, Two kids both nerdy and weird entering private school. At first it was hatred, there was no way either of them wanted to even talk to each other, let alone be friends. they kept their distance for about 2 years. But fate had a different path in mind, and it took one mad teacher to ignite a bond that could never be broken. That's what they thought, for the longest of time. 

12 years later, and the two are now living together along with two of their closest friends. You could say that they are now living a luxurious life together. Their friendship is as strong as ever, that what it seems to be like. However, Simon is hiding a dark secret, something he has hidden for 10 years of his life. The fact that he had feelings for JJ in a more intimate sense. It wasn't something he was proud of admitting to anyone. He wasn't necessary gay, I mean he slept with enough women to know that. But JJ was someone he knew he could never live without. Every fight that JJ went through, any turmoil JJ faced along his path of success, it would swell up in the pit of Simon's stomach and affect him to a point that he felt queasy. He was in more emotional distress than even JJ himself, yet he stayed strong and stood by his friend, never stooping so low as to being his yes-man. His dedication and emotional attachment was not normal even for his best friend. Hell he didn't feel nearly as pained when Ethan was being called out, or when Vik broke his collar bone, or even when harry fell of a fucking roof, and they were all like brothers to him. But JJ was different, and Simon knew it was because he loved him.

However, one day... Simon was careless. He said something he should've left untold... and practically ruined 10 years  of hard work. He told JJ he loved him... and in such a tone... that no one could take it as a joke. But the worst thing was JJ's response "You're Okay bro?" he said concerned. 

That messed with Simon more than he could imagine. did he mean by being "Okay".  A mixture of fury, fear, frustration, guilt, anguish, madness, and countless more overwhelmed him i an instant. 10 years of love was just broken in front of him, it was shattered, and it left him in a dazed of agony. As tears swelled up from his reddened eyes, JJ knew he messed up and quickly embraced him. But it was too late, Simon was lost. It was over. He was rejected. there was no hope for this love. He knew it, yet it still hurt to know. It was hard  to face reality. But maybe he just needed this to actually move on from  JJ. but he could never leave JJ, even if he stays his friend for the rest of his life. He will always live with these lingering feelings. Even if his love was unrequited.

Six months has passed since then and now Simon has stared to feel a bit more free. He actually was looking for a girlfriend now. He was no longer restricted by his feeling from JJ. Reflecting on that night, he was actually glad JJ had said that to him, though he will never forget, and he will always love JJ, He now knows he needs to try and move on. And now he has actually been dating this girl called Talia, "she's really hot, an amazing singer, plus she's actually really cool", Simon told JJ. This is the first time he's really been into a girl. JJ felt a little sad, but this feeling confused him. Nevertheless, JJ pushed Simon on with their relationship, and they grew closer and closer.

One year after the incident, and Simon is completely different. He's filming videos with his girlfriend, and is no longer being called a loner. Whereas JJ has done the complete opposite. now being dumped by another girl, he realized why he has been hurt more and more as Simon is getting on with his relationship. he now realized that he also loved Simon. During that incident, when Simon confessed, JJ was at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say so his brain wasn't processing what he was saying, but when Simon broke down, he knew he fucked up, but he couldn't do anything, anything he thought of saying would've made things worse. And this mistake has cost him to realized that he is slowly loosing the one he loves the most. Every time he see's Talia with him, Every conversation JJ has with her, every time he sees that blissful smile of hers, it pisses him of. The the thing that pisses him of the most is that Talia is a better match for him, and everyone knows that. he can't admit it though.

So now every night, he is haunted by that night. and cries himself to sleep. He now lives with the regret of his lost love. There is nothing he can do to bring Simon back, he just has to be prepared to be his best man for when the inevitable arrives... Like Simon did for 10 years.

A/N- AHHHHH, It's so rushed, I'm sorry nasia9696 I hope that I served you well. If you are wondering I do also have a request for a sequel to the Ministar/Zerkstar fanfic I wrote but it's actually so hard to write a fitting sequel so I'm so sorry Astral_Gaming704 but I am working on it, it's just coming up. This one literally took me like what 1 hour to write this. music really helps.

Anyways,  should probably explain why I don't write often and about my life. I am currently in my final year of college and I am applying to university, for medicine (yes I do know what you guys are thinking). Btw I live in the UK so i can do medicine straight away after college not like in America. Here's the problem. We have to do an Exam called the UKCAT. It's torture and I didn't do very well in it. I also did my AS papers which I did well in but not amazingly as I would've hoped. This led to my parents getting tutors for me in every subject, even-though I got AABC (the highest grade being A and the C being in further maths which we were not thought properly due to not having any text books or questions- which I have now dropped.)and basically making sure I study any time I can, no exceptions. So I have to keep studying till I finish all of my exams, this won't be till July. I'm sorry but this is what I'm going through now, it may seem really trivial but at the moment, it is kind of stressful for me, so I barely have time to actually do things I love like this. I will hope to write soon, but honestly  have no idea when I'll be writing next. This last bit is just me venting now and getting this of my chest >_<.

Anyways I hope you guys have enjoyed this and I'll see you guys around sometime :)