Wroetozerk- You don't deserve me

A/N- honestly I don't know why but I found this quite hard to write so I'm sorry this is kinda bad. 

Warning-Slightly angsty with counselling from the other 

(Josh's P.O.V)

It's been a month. A whole month with Harry being officially mine. I don't know what I did to deserve someone this amazing. All I did was act on my feelings on a whim and it leads to one of the happiest moments of my life. Don't get me wrong, I've always loved harry but for him to actually reciprocate my feeling, that was beyond my wildest dreams. I've always been quite pessimistic on myself; however, I know myself better than anyone else and I can't actually believe that harry fell in love with someone like me.

He so young, I'm old like a dad. He's so adventurous, I'm so dull. He's so lively, I'm more reserved. He's fearless, I'm more cowardly. He's outgoing, I'm like a hermit crab- hardly leaving the house. we contrast so much, it's almost as if we are Jekyll and Hyde - with me being Hyde of course. But I've never complained about my life now as it's all too good to be true.

Harry just came back from Guernsey an hour ago and I so badly wanted to pick him up but we are keeping our relationship secret from everyone but the sidemen and the two Cals because they are our bros. if a fan saw us at the airport, then pics of us would spread like wildfire. The fact of the matter is, we both agree that the fans "shipping us" would get overwhelming and quite awkward so we like to keep our relationship private so it can be personal. but keeping it a secret from the public can be annoying when I can't even greet my boyfriend at the airport, needless to say, I am spending the night at his place to finally catch up the lonely times I had without him there by my side.

I first finish editing and uploading the latest dead by daylight video we recorded just a moment ago, so I don't have to worry about YouTube for a little while. As soon as it's ready, I rush down the stairs, grab my keys and head straight to my car, not wanting to waste any time. I didn't even realise that Simon was there in the kitchen until I heard Simon yell from where he was:

"Use protection!"

"Oh shut up," I replied half agitated as I waste little time going to the car.

One thing that I re-established during the car journey to the tower is that one I am very thin on patients and two I hate the bloody traffic in London. But somehow, after an eternity of waiting in ridiculous lines of cars that seemed to never end, I finally made it. I again wasted no time and took the elevator to the apartment.

Unable to contain my excitement and impatience, I knocked on the door a couple more times than I should as soon as I arrived. to my surprise, nobody came to the door after three minutes. I know for some that waiting that long is nothing to them, but when you know your boyfriend is coming over and you own an apartment so the front door os like two feet away, surely it shouldn't take that long. Or maybe I am that impatient. In the end, when I decided to knock again, the person to open the door and greet me wasn't my beloved harry but Freezy

"Oh thank god josh you're here! Sorry to keep you waiting but Harry's shut himself in his room and refuses to open the door for anyone!" cal informs me with a mix of concern and relief in his tone.

"What!" I let out an instinctive reaction. I mean we're talking about Harry here, the definition of positivity. I know he's human so he's not meant to be perfect, but this sudden character change is as unrealistic. "I'll see if I can do anything and hopefully see what's wrong," I reply after letting that sudden news sink in. No matter what, I can't bear to even hear Harry like this.

Cal just nods and guides me to Harry's door, not like I needed to know where it was. I knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

"Oh just leave me be" I hear my boyfriend's voice hoarse yelling. Was he crying?

"Harry it's me," I reply in my caring tone.

"Josh?" He more states almost instantly. I hear a creak then a second later Harry opens the door slightly. "Only you can come in," he declares weekly.

"Ok, Harry" I reply and slip through the slightly larger gap he created before he slams the door shut and locks it within a second. "Baby, what's wrong?" I ask with ll my concern mingled with those words

"Joshy, I don't deserve you. You are so dedicated, you are so focused and you work so hard for me and your fanbase. You make all the effort and I do nothing in return. I'm so sorry." harry sobs as he grabs hold of me and buries his face in my chest.

"Hey, hey what's this all about. you deserve every bit of me. I honestly thought that I didn't deserve you. You are so energetic, outgoing, courageous and most of all, you are so special to me. I couldn't ask for anyone better, and remember, I had my fair share of relationships. Just remember that I love you and that is all that is needed." I console him.

"Josh, I love you too...and I know no one...knows of...our relationship...but.I saw...this ....tweeted....at....me." Harry wept almost unable to contain himself as he shoved his phone into my face. And then I saw it.

@Wroetoshaw why are you so lazy. You hardly upload and you don't even make an effort to record with the Sidemen. You should take inspiration from other members like Josh.

"I'm sorry Josh, I saw this and I know it's just a fan that's annoyed because I don't upload regularly, but he's right. I don't make enough eff..." I cut him off by hugging him tightly.

"Harry don't worry. You may not record with us because you focus on football challenges and you spend a hell of a long time editing. your content is always entertaining. You are probably more busy than me with all the time you spend flying and travelling. Yet you always find time for me in some form, and I appreciate that effort you give. So cheer up will you." I smile at him.

Harry is now beaming and with his tear stained face, he kisses me softly on the lips. "I love you josh"

"I love you as well Harry." We spent the night together in each other's arms, just the two of us. From that day on, we took a silent vow, that we will always believe that we deserve each other as long as we can say that we love the other

A/N- Hopefully you didn't cringe throgh this whole thing. if you have any requests, please comment them below and I will try my best and fullfill it. Thank you for reading :)