Behzstar- Odd love

Third Person

Ethan and Vik met each other first over YouTube. Vik only joined recording with what was only internally known as the sidemen through JJ and Josh. But at that moment did a quite questionable and perculier crush form. It was with none other than with Ethan Payne. What made this even more strange is that Ethan was developing these feelings at the exact same time.

But that's not all. Neither knew that they felt this way about the same gender and neither be lived the other was their type. Yet they still developed feelings for each other. Then to add, they decided to dust their strange desires under a rug, hoping to forget about them in due time. But that never happened.

In fact, over time, their emotional attractions get stronger exponentially each and every day. It confused Ethan and frustrated Vik. But they were left stumped. What do they do. At this point, it was safe to say that what started out as a crush blossomed into fill blown love and passion for one another.

Being the awkward pair they were, it took outside help in the form of the rest of the sidemen to actually get them together. It took them a year before they even confessed, nevertheless the moment was still magical and dream-like even to this day.

They started going on dates here and there. They weren't fancy or special. They just consisted of movies and nandos mostly, and even just at the sidemen house for Netflix because Vik's a cheapskate. But needless to say that all that either of them needed was each other's company to make the time worth while and enjoyable.

No one realised but there have been less Emon jokes around the sidemen. This is not because Simon hates it - although he does.     But it's actually because Vik is adorably jealous if the "ship" that's been going on. To be respectful to the power couple YouTube in their eyes, the jokes ceased, but not suspiciously as they always wish to keep their relationship on the down low. Again it's because Vik is quite reserved about his personal life as he wishes to keep this to himself or it becomes overwhelming how people you don't know, knows everything about you.

Don't get me wrong, Ethan us as ridiculous and jealous as Vik. For example, when all the sidemen are watching movies, Ethan likes Vik at the end with him because all the sidemen have the tendency to snuggle up against each other when they r third and Ethan din't like no one touching his man like that. Ridiculous I know. It's not any of the sidemen will make a move on little Vik since they're all straight and they all ship Behzstar way too much to do anything to break it. Also Ethan loves to hold Vik whenever they're not in public because Vik is that precious to him that he doesb't want to let go.

They are strange desires but they accept each other and wot through their merkness and jealousy. They've faced many trials and challenges of their love. For example, when Vol discovered wattsapp and found out about all the different ships, he was quite hurt to see how popular behzstarvus in comparison to ships like ministar/zerkstar. A and who could forget the one and only Vikklan. Ok sure he understood why Vikklan was so popular, After all mincraft fandom is not the same as main channel. The problem is, why does none of the fandom recognising them as a potential ship. Vik being the sensitive little guy took it personally, as if to say that they don't accept them as a couple. Ethan managed to calm a distressed and emotional Vik to say that fans do not know us behind camera and that they hide their relationship so well, that they don't consider us. Really they both know that they make s odd couple. Still they're in love and everyone is in support of the relationship they have so really who cares.

And now after going strong for three years. They are here together at the alter, saying their vows to tie them together forever more. The sidemen, family, friends, they're all here to celebrate this joyous occasion. Ethan and Vik has been drawn to each other since the beginning and now they will be joined together forever more, never wishing to leave each other's side till death do them apart. But that's how they wish to live the rest of their lives and live happily ever after.

A/N- Hello and sorry for being shorter. I just wanted to publish this really because I wanted a shorter but sweeter story on here so here you guys go. I have a couple more ideas but if you have any, just comment below and I'll see you guys on my next chapter :)