Minizerkstar - School Love Drama

A/N - This is a one-shot I've always wanted to try and write because it's literally the combination of minister and zerkstar, with a bit of minizerk in there (who I also ship lol). Hope you guys enjoy as well :). By the way, this is a school AU based on a UK school and Josh is a teacher.

Warning - age gap, swearing, bullying, child abuse, murder, Underage, isolation

(Simon's P.O.V)

Geography could not go on any longer, could it? Mr Bradley is an amazing teacher, but I Just can't wait any longer to get and hold my boyfriend, when the others leave so we get some alone time. Mr Bradley is amazing in every way, from the way he pulls off that beard, to the loving tone is used to students to cheer them up, and the gaze he shows me when we're alone. It was a sunny day and the school still makes us wear blazers and ties to make their students die of heatstroke. Fortunately, Mr Bradley is so understanding and amazing, that he let us take our blazers of and loosen our ties to take the top button of our shirts, but nothing else or his job's on the line. I hear girls gawking at him, saying how nice he is unlike the boys in our year. This stuff makes me angry, first Mr Bradley is not the only nice person in this school. There's Vik as well, who is so considerate. But it's sad how people shun him from all friendship groups because he has confidence, smart and athletic. I've always wanted to be friends with him ever since we started this school, but he always avoided me because I was probably making life difficult for him by being a pest. Never stopped me from liking him. I might still have a small crush on him but I have Me Bradley now, even though Mr Bradley confronted me about my feeling, which he seemed accepting of them. And I don't want anyone to take him away from me.

I can actually be honest with him, about my sexuality and my personality. I've never been that strong manly type. Sure I like sport like football, but I've never liked fights. In fact, I hated them because my parents used to do the same. Now one's dead, the other's in prison for the charge of murder, and I live with my abusive uncle. I hide the bruises on my arms thanks to the investment of long sleeve shirts. Any bruises on my face and people, including teachers - excluding Mr Bradley - always believed they were from street fights. This is why I only feel right around Mr Bradley. When I had bruises, he asked me is everything alright at home. That's the first time anyone asked me about my safety. I actually ended up in tears and told him everything He said he would call the police and adopt me but I said no. I've got 1 year left in his house till I can fly the best. I can endure this. So after a while, me and Mr Bradley started dating. If you didn't guess by now, Mr Bradley is my boyfriend. I love everything about him too. Did I say that already? Oh well.

The bell rang, indicating the start of break. Everyone rushed out the classroom, which left me and Mr Bradley. As soon as the coast was clear I jump on him and put my arms around his neck.

"Well someone's eager" Mr Bradley states with a chuckle. My face heats up.

"Sir you have no idea how torturous it was to restrain the desire to do this," I replied, my voice muffled in his shoulder.

"When we're alone, call me Josh," he stated shyly. I look up in slight surprise to see him blushing madly.

"Ok, Josh." I beamed. We spent the rest of our time in small talk just the two of us. It was something I've always cherished. Then the bell rang signalling the 5-minute warning to get to class. I knew I had math next.

"Go to class, Simon I have a responsibility as a teacher to make sure you don't get late, oh and meet me here after school," he states so casually

"Fine, see you, Josh," I say as I grab my bag and head out.

As I go out of the classroom, I see Vik. Since we are in different years as he's one year younger than me, I hardly see him around. But I want to because he seems so lonely, to me and he seems not to deserve any of it.