Kstar - Secret lover

Warnings- swearing

(Third person)

JJ has been troubled lately. For some reason, this random person has been texting him. It was weird, to say the least. This person claims to know JJ very well and well proclaims that they're his secret lover. The texts are nothing explicit. Actually, they tend to have normal conversations about what JJ's up to. But every time they have to go. Then end with I love you.

This pissed of JJ. Not because he didn't like the person but it was because he didn't know who they were and he may already be in love with someone. And that someone is Vik. Sure they're complete opposites but that's what JJ loved about it. He was so dedicated and focussed and he was so smart. Plus he's so considerate and that smile of his just makes JJ melt.

The thing is, none of the sidemen know about his gay side. Hell, none of the sidemen know about his secret lover. Surprisingly, JJ kept his love life secret and the fact that he's bi a secret. Lying that he's never kissed a dude on Callux's best friend test video was one of the many ways he hid it. But there was one person he could tell. And that was his secret lover.
He knew that this person, whoever they were, would never say a thing. Why? Because saying would reveal their identity and it's obvious they don't want that yet. But JJ can tell them anything. He felt safe. This person actually gave one piece of evidence to find out his identity I'm a boy.

This actually got JJ excited, to say the least. Sure he's kissed a couple of dudes but he's never had a boyfriend before. This boy felt special to him. But he still was infatuated with Vik. That boy made his heart race with his presence only. He was able to install feelings into JJ unlike any of his other girlfriends. He was special.

JJ was split between the two. He didn't know what to do. Surely he needs guidance. But from who. No one knew he was bi. So who can he talk to? Suddenly an idea popped into his head. Simon. He was JJ's best friend ever since year 8/9 and knows JJ like the back of his mind. He would definitely be the best person to trust for advice. It's just the case of confessing to him. How would he do it? He spent hours- and I mean hours- preparing himself and bracing his nerves to confess to Simon.He's never done this, and for him, this is a big deal. The last thing he wants to happen is for Simon to disown hm, and tell the others to do the same but this is Simon we're talking about. He wouldn't dare do such a thing. Would he?

Now's not the time to fret though. It's the moment of truth. JJ hesitantly knocked on the door. 

"Come in" Simon answered the door, sounding quite distracted due to him editing simultaneously. JJ opened the door and Simon took his attention of his monitor and focused on JJ. 

"Hey, Jide, what's up?" Simon asked with a friendly tone.

"Simon I need your advice," JJ states, trying to conceal his nerves but obviously failing.

"JJ, are you ok?" Simon now questions concerned for his best friends happiness.

"I need your help. But first, let me rant about everything so you understand my whole situation." JJ responds instantly and with a monotoned voice.

"I'm all ears," Simon states reassuringly.

JJ takes a deep breath before starting his onslaught of information "First of all... I'm bi. I was nervous coming out to anyone in case no one accepted me for being attracted to two genders. Sorry for not saying any sooner. You need to also know that I fell in love with Vik and yes our Vik. He just makes me feel all mushy and out of this world. It's a feeling I've only felt with him, and I've become addicted. I only believed that I loved him.But then, I got these messages from a random guy. He told me quite recently his gender, and he said that I know him very well. I'll show you all the texts. He even tells me every time I say bye or if he has to go that he loves me. And my conversations with him gives me that same feeling Vik does, even tough I don't know who this person is, or how far away he is. I don't know who to chose. Fuck! Simon help!". By the end of it, JJ just sounded desperate.