Behzstar - Noob

A/N- Hey guys, my phone broke do yeah couldn't really update for a while so... I'm sorry. When I was finally checking my phone, I saw that this book has actually hit 10k reads. I have no idea how but thank you guys so much <3. Also, I really wanted to write because OMFG Behz is part of the H5M series. Out of all the Sidemen honestly I was the least surprised but the most happy to see. I don't know why, just think Behz will fit in really well compared to the others (especially JJ - imagine that). Anyways hope you guys enjoy :).  Sorry it's kinda short.

(Ethan's P.OV)

For a while now, I really wanted to join Vik and actually play Minecraft with him. Before, I didn't have the confidence to join the community. Firstly, I'm very different to your average Minecraft YouTuber. I mean I am known for my temper and rage as well as my distinct laugh. Secondly, there is no avoiding the pedophilic remarks around Minecraft itself, let alone the YouTubers. I mean I've seen the abuse my darling Vik gets pulled at daily. And let me tell you it's not fun.

But it was that same sweetheart that convinced me so easily to reconsider my skepticism and to join him in his new series. So here I am, at my desk, actually playing Minecraft and streaming it. Well, this is gonna be fun. As soon as I started the stream, I was immediately having regrets. There were so many people here just watching me, way more than I expected. I don't know if I could handle this. Then I remembered Vik's words to me

"It's okay, you're not alone. I will always be there."

As soon as I received those words in my head (of course), I calmed down. Since I don't stream on the first day, since I was busy with my main channel stuff, people were skeptical whether I would join or "pull a Preston". The chat was still full of comments telling me not to give up on this series. Those comments actually boosted my confidence. People actually want to see me play this game. It made me happy. Vik joined me very early on in the steam. I mean he had to since someone had to show me the ropes. But he was always there to give me tops, and advice about the server itself, let alone the game.

With him being by my side, this game felt so relaxing and enjoyable to me. We we're still in the closet about our relationship to the public, but it didn't mean that we had to be static with how we conversed with one another. There were times which I noticed Vik being kinda quiet during parts of the game. But I could tell it's because he was focused on what he was doing. We even sometimes slip in a couple lines of light flirts without anyone noticing (apart from picky fangirls since anything can signal a ship nowadays).

Time flew bye so quickly. Obviously I made some rookie mistakes and took some L's but it did help that on my first day streaming, Vik took a massive L. It really lifted the pressure of my shoulders. It's hard to say, but there's a small part of me that thought that it was intentional. I doubt it though, I mean I know Vik is really considerate, but would he really make such a huge loss and risk his reputation just to make me feel better.   I would feel really guilty if he actually did that. This is all hypothetical, it's not like that was actually the case (or was it ;) ) .

I'll admit one thing I really didn't like seeing all the comments telling me to kill Vik. I was warned about the trolls,  and it wouldn't bother me do much with other people, but when they told me to kill Vik after everything he's done on stream alone, let alone all the moral support he's given me behind the scene, it really pissed me off. Though I knew I was overreacting. But it's my love. Why wouldn't I get mad.

After the stream was done, I went over to the Sidemen house, most if the boys were out, the only people in the house we're Vik and Simon, which means I get some quality time with Vik since Simon will most likely be on the video grind. When I finally arrived after a lifetime dealing with the London rush hour, I knocked on the door to then be immediately greeted by a eager Vik. We hugged for a brief moment, before he invited me in. As soon as the door closed, neither of us wasted any time to show our affection to each other as we both kissed each other on the cheek. I'll admit Vik was first, but there's always next time.

"So how was your experience in a Minecraft SMP," Vik asked, curiosity and anticipation swelled within his glistening eyes.

"It was a exeprience I shall never forget. I think I'll be staying for a while," I replied with a smile. Vik's expression lit up even more, he is truly a ray of sunshine.

"I'm so glad that you agreed to this. I love you." Vik stated softly. I embraced him somewhat suddenly which surprised him

"I love you too."