Authour's note - Thank you

So I am still on my hiatus but since it is half-tem/ break for me so no exams for a week, I thought it would be nice to write this note. So I was just checking my book to see if people were reading it even though I hadn't posted anything and expecting nothing to change drastically. Boy was I wrong.

I have 1.6k readers approximately now, so 600 more people have read my fanfics and now I have 100 votes. I really can't thank you guys enough. Knowing you guys enjoy my one-shots this much when this is my first book and I have little experience writing is delightful to me. I'll be honest. I don't believe my writing is good. I'm not very good with English either. But I enjoy reading fanfics so much and so many ideas came to mind so I wanted to try it. And I'm glad people enjoy it.

I'll be working hard in the future to write better and more  entertaining fanfics of my favourite ships. Of course I'll be more than happy to accept requests but I will still write what I enjoy and hopefully you will see a drastic improvement in quality.

I can't believe my first one-shot got so many votes. To me the votes you give me encourages me to write better and come up with more interesting concepts.

I guess this is a good opportunity to ask you guys what sort of one-shots you would like next. More fluff? More angst? Smut? The pack? It's all up to you so if you have a opinion, please let me know.
There's no rush though obviously.

Once again thank you for reading this and I'll see you again when I release my next one-shot, whenever that would be :)