Author's note - Hiatus

I'm sorry for this, but this is not a chapter but yet another author's note. If you have been reading this book for a long time, you may have realized that I've been uploading and writing less frequently. As I have mentioned on numerous occasions, it is because of my Exams coming up. And at this moment, my first exam is 2 days away. So instead of writing most times, I've been studying. 

I have 26 exams in total within a span of a month. I do get a week off in between, so I might write a story within that time period, but no promises. In fact, I don't finish exams until the 21st of June.So as the title states, I am taking a break now till then. But that's not all. I am also participating in NCS. For those who don't know, it is an opportunity given to young people my age to go on a range of different activities to help the local community and improve life skills (I believe Vik mentioned it on his piano tutorials video), and the first two weeks are residentials. so again, from the 26th of June - &th of July, updates will be slow. But again, that's not all, I also will be going to Sri Lanka for a month from the 21st of July - 27th of August. So again updates will be slow during that period of time 9although they should be faster than during my residential at NCS). 

I'm sorry once again. I thought it would be nice to give a notification on what's going on and why I won't be writing in the very near future and provide updates for further ahead. I know most people won't care, But I thought it would be nice to tell people who do. Please if you still have requests, by all means, comment them, I'll be sure to write them, when I come back.

Till then, thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed my stories thus far :)