What Sober Couldn't Say - Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to find Anti straddling my hips. I yelped, not even realising I'd gone to bed and shrank back into the covers. His watched me through his thick lashes, his septic eye glowing slightly and radiating intensity. His shoulders were slumped slightly and he swayed a little on top of me. My heart hammered from the shock. He sighed and that was when I smelt the heavy alcohol on his breathe.

Oh no.

One hand was pressed against the bed behind my head while the other held a glass of water. He glowered down at me, face unreadable until he spoke. "Drink" he demanded. Anti must have seen the unopened can and worried I would pass away before he could torture me.

I clamped my mouth shut and refused to move. I won't swallow anything, especially if he tells me to. He can't control me.

Anti's eyes glowed at this, seaming to become angry that I wasn't cooperating and places his thumb and index finger on each corner of my mouth. The immense pressure between my jaw forced my lips to part so that he immediately poured the drink into my mouth. Some split over my cheeks and I gagged, trying to cough up the water. I didn't want it but my tongue ached with the need to swallow. I resisted as best I could but started to choke when some slid down my throat. I contacted my muscles to spit it out but I was trapped in a laying position so I couldn't roll over and vomit the water. My face started to turn red and I struggled to pull in enough air.

Anti watched me choke beneath him and looked shocked when I started to get light headed. "Swallow it, for Christ sake. What's wrong with you?" he didn't seem to understand I needed air and felt I was going to pass out. His face swam in and out of my vision and I started to drift out of consciousness. He suddenly grew alarmed as he realised what was wrong, the alcohol in his system probably slowing down his thought process.

"I.... can't breathe," I sobbed. My lips opened and closed as I gasped, trying to drag as much oxygen into my air ways as I could.

He suddenly lunged down and locked his lips onto mine, pushing his breathe into my mouth. My eyes widened as the air was forced down my throat. Anti was clearly drunk if he was trying to give me CPR. When he pulled away for another breath I choked harder and he came back, forcing me to breathe. After a few more moments I stopped trying to push him off and my air ways were clear again. I could breathe easily and slumped against the mattress, too exhausted to fight him anymore.

He started to move his lips against mine very gently after a while, tasting them. When I didn't move, he pressed harder and placed his elbows either side of my head, leaning on them to hover his body above me. I pulled in a sharp breath through my nose when he didn't pull away and ran his tongue across my closed lips instead. His body shifted slightly so that his legs were in line with mine and he was flat on top of me with only his elbows supporting his weight.

I eventually turned my head away, taken off guard with the kiss and not knowing what to do. He didn't achknowlage this but instead trailed his mouth down my jawline to my neck. I knew he was drunk but couldn't help feeling that he wanted this, like this was his reason for keeping me. I whimpered when he caught my sensitive skin between his teeth and stared at the wall, trying to piece together the situation. I have to admit, he was a little distracting.

He continued to bite me for a moment, never breaking the skin or causing pain. I placed a shaky hand on his chest to push him off but he wouldn't budge. If anything, he chewed harder, causing an involuntary gasp to escape. I don't know what would have happened next if the front door hadn't slammed.

"Anti, I'm back. And you have some explaining to do!" Jack shouted from downstairs.

ff0c6=