Chapter 1

Hyemi's POV.

My family is pretty big, well no.. My family consists of my mom, dad and my younger brother but I have a lot of uncles and aunts to be exact seven uncles and seven aunts and of course they have children so then there's more...

My parents are together for almost 21 years and from the stories I heard they had a pretty rough start. They were forced to marry each other, and after about a year and a half I was born. My dad was in a famous group called BTS but 8 years ago they disbanded and settled down with they're families. My mom who was they're designer is now an actor, well she gets less and less roles since she's getting older but my dad is a CEO so we don't really need to worry about money.

Well if I would tell you about myself I'm a bit of a princess but I care for others. I'm in my last year of collage since I'm 19 years old. People called me lucky since I was an idols daughter but my dad was never some famous idol he was the perfect dad for me. And my mom was like my role model for whole of my life.

______________________________________

"Mom I'm going now" I walked out of the house Jinsoo following me "wait dad's going to drop you off" I stopped in my tracks making Jinsoo bump into me "but I can drive"
"I need to second car today" signing I nodded and sat down waiting for dad to be ready "bye babe" said dad kissing mom. Okay ew. "Can we go now?" I said leaning against the door. Dad nodded we went out saying goodbye to mom.

Once we arrived at our school we bid goodbye to dad and walked to school. "Don't do stupid shit again" I said to Jinsoo. "Hey it was a one time thing I didn't think anyone would find out" I chuckled "you think smoking weed wouldn't give you trouble?" He shook his head "whatever go to class kido" he glared at me but he knows our deal if he does anything to me I'm so telling our parents that he smoked weed.

Once I arrived to my class I heard my class mates talking. You see I don't really have friends from my class, I have a good friend name's Kim Bora. She's uncles Jin and aunts Iseol daughter but she's a year younger so that means that we can't be in one class. If you think I'm sad because I don't have friend then you're wrong I don't mind not having friends in class since ever since I was little people tried to get close to me because my dad is famous and because of that I started to trust people less and less.

"I heard they're so hot. And they're going to be in our class!" Then I heard squeals. Oh my god I hate girls like this... Come on like why would you fan girl over some "hot" guy.

Once class started two guys entered. They're good looking I can say that much.. "Please introduce yourselves" the teacher said. The one with brown hair started talking "hello I'm Park Jin Young. Hope we will get along" he smiled, then the other guy with bleached blond hair started talking "I'm Wang Jackson" he said with a poker face. Well someone is grumpy. "Okay JinYoung can sit next to Hyemi and you Jackson can sit behind them next to JinHu. Can both of you lift your hands so your new classmates could see where to sit?" Next to me? Why me?? Sighing I lifted my hand as JinYoung sat next to me. "Hey" he smiled at me I faked a smile "hi" then the class started, the same boring stuff... Its school what do you want?

  Once the bell rang signaling it's lunch time I was about to go to the cafeteria but JinYoung stopped me "hey do you mind if we eat with you, we kinda don't know the school very much" I nodded. I mean why not? "You know we can just find it you shit" said Jackson. Well someone's rude. "If you want to find it by yourselves go ahead I'm hungry so I'm going" I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see it was JinYoung "no he's just being an ass. Can we just go with you?" I nodded once again "I don't mind" and with that I led them to the cafeteria thinking they would go they're way once we arrived, but no they followed me. I guess I'm eating with them.

  I looked around to find Bora, when I did I saw her with her other friends so I didn't want to bother her and went to an empty table. Once I sat down they did too. "So princess do you mind showing us around the school after class?" Jackson said with a smirk. Such a flirt.. And I hate it because I'm easily affected by flirts like him.. Ugh.."Sure" even if he's a flirt I still need to be nice. He nodded.

  After class I started showing them around like I promised.. "Well I think I showed you everything" I said smiling "I'm going home now, both of you should to" they nodded but then Jackson walked over to me and leaned over to my ear "see you tomorrow" he said in a husky voice and pecked my cheek, then walking away... God dammit.. Don't let yourself fall for him.. Don't... I kept repeating in my head

  Once I got home I saw mum making dinner "hi mom, where's dad?" She smiled at me "hi honey. He's going to be late... Paperwork" I nodded. He's always like that. I'm used to seeing him rarely. Sometimes I don't see him for weeks because if his business trips. And mom is always at work...

  "I'm going to my room" she nodded and I went upstairs.

  While I was doing my homework something hit my window. I went to it and looked around. Jackson? What is he doing here? I opened the Window "what do you want?" He smirked "you but I think it would be a bit to fast for you" I looked at him.. " how in hell did you,know where I live?" He smirked "I have my ways" I shook my head "go away" but he didn't obey and climbed into my room "are you crazy? Go away!" He's really a psycho. It's the first day I know him and he does this shit "oh come on baby girl I just want to hang out" I shook my head "out" I pointed at the window. "Fine, but I'll get you" I shook my head once again and he got out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A/N

Its the first chapter of book 2 yeyy~~ I hope you enjoyed. I know it's not exactly Ara and Yoongi but it's they're daughter so yeah...

  Anyways don't forget to vote and comment I really appreciate it.

  K bye~~