Chapter 24 {End}

Hyemi's POV.

  The graduation ceremony was finally over so I walked over to Mark who was waiting near the entrance.

  When I got closer I noticed a bouquet of flowers in his hands and smiled walking over to him.

 "Congratulations baby" He pecked my lips and gave me the flowers 

 "Thanks" I smiled and noticed a little box tied to the flowers. I looked down, "What's this?" I said examining it.

  "I didn't know what you'll like so I thought just flowers will do, but then I found something in the morning and quickly dropped by a store before going here to buy that" He explained.

  "What did you find?" I asked still not opening the little box.

  "Once you'll see it you will understand." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

 "Should I open it now?' I asked holding the box in my hand.

 "You can, or you can wait till we're home."

 "I'll wait then" I smiled and hugged him "Thanks oppa for everything. And I have something to tell you later" I said smiling at him lightly and he nodded "Okay baby"

 We walked to the car holding hands as some people stopped us to congratulate me, I smiled politely and thanked them.

 After about 10 minutes we were finally inside the car.

 The drive was quiet only the music playing in the background as I was lost in my thoughts.

 How will I tell him? What if he won't take it well? What if he'll leave me? I shook my head, No he won't, don't be stupid he said he wanted to have a baby, so everything is going to be fine, right? Questions lingered in my head as I didn't notice that we already arrived home.

  "baby, we're home" I felt Mark shaking me lightly making me come back to my senses.

 "Oh.. okay" I looked at him with a slight smile and got out of the car and he did the same.

We entered the house and I turned on the lights kicking my shoes off, to tired to place them in their original spot.

  I made my way to the living room and turned on the lights there as well, Mark following behind me.

  "Surprise" I heard people yelling as soon as the lights turned on.

 I looked around, everyone was here.  uncle Jimin with aunt Minji and Sedoeun, uncle Jin with aunt Iseul and Bora, Uncle Jungkook with aunt HweJi and JaeHyun, Jimin with suJeon and Dohyeong, Taehyung with HyoJin and HyoHoon, Hoseok with SoAh and JongJin, Namjoon with MinHee and SuMin..And of course my mom Ara, dad Yoongi and brother Jinsoo...  Yeah a lot of uncles and aunts and cousins.. Told you my family is big.  (I'm never looking up so many names again, I thought I'll die srsl xD :")  Btw most of these names are ulzzangs so yeah)

  "Thank you?" I said flustered "When did all of you did this? You just were at the ceremony.." I looked around at everyone as they chuckled or stayed silent "You don't need to worry about it Hyemi" dad said and walked over with keys in his hands 

"Give me your hand" he said simply and I obeyed. He placed the keys in my palm "Go behind the house later, there's a gift waiting for you" he said and I hugged him "Thanks dad" 

"You didn't even see it yet" he chuckled and hugged my back "You gave me car keys, I think I can guess what's the gift" I smiled and pulled away from the hug.

  Everyone else congratulated me and went to eating the snacks and talking among each other.

  I looked at Mark and smiled "I want to open the box right now" but he shook his head 

"when everyone leaves baby" He kissed my forehead and I nodded 'Okay"

 Around 10 pm everyone decided to slowly head back home and I plopped onto the couch when everyone left.

  "Ugh today was tiring" I let out a heavy breath 

 "You should rest, it's not good for you" He said and pulled me on his lap and I rested my head on his shoulder

 "yeah I know. I should tell you now, shouldn't I?" I mumbled 

 "Look at the box first" He handed me the box and I took it.

 "Okay" I opened it slowly.

  What I found inside shocked me, there was two bracelets in it that had writing best mom on one and best dad at the other. I stayed silent just looking at the bracelets in my hands.

 "I found the pregnancy test near the trash can, you probably drooped it near he trash can but not in it when I  called out your name in the morning." He explained and my tears watered.

 "So you're happy about it?" I asked looking at him as he smiled "Of course I am, All I want is a happy family with you" He pecked my lips "And my wish is going to happen" he said as he pecked my lips again "was that what you wanted to tell me baby"

 I nodded "yeah, but I guess a bit late" I chuckled lightly and he smiled brightly as he stood up picking me up and twirling me around "A happy little family" he said it when he stopped and placed me back down.

  "yeah, a happy little family" I smiled at him.

 "You should go rest now baby, I'll clean up the mess" he said and I shook my head "The baby won't get affected yet if I'll help you" He shook his head "Still go rest"

  But I stayed stubborn and took some plates taking them to the kitchen "that's the girl I love" I head Mark's voice followed by footsteps.

~~~

Sooo.. I don't know bad or good news. This book is kinda finished. Just the epilogue left. I got so attached to it that I don't want to end it, But there's there's always book 3 right? :")

I hope you enjoyed their little story, I know I ended it quite weirdly, but I don't want to fast forward much because that would make the writing of Book 3 difficult for the plot and characters I decided.

I'll update you more on the book 3 once this one is officially done with the epilogues.

And once again so sorry for the sudden ending, I just remembered I forgot to warn you guys.

Anywayssssss hope you enjoyed it don't forget to click that little vote (star button) and comment (how much you want to kill me for ending it without any warnings) 

K, Bye~