Chapter 4

Ara's POV.

Hyemi looked herself in her room. I stood there listening as quiet mumbles came out of my daughter's room "I'm stupid.. I'm so stupid.." Why is she betting herself up? She didn't know.. At least she didn't find out the truth to late.

"Whats going on?" I heard my husbands voice beside me. "Let's go to the living room" he nodded and we walked to the living room, then sat down on the sofa.

"Remember that guy who killed your assistant?" He nodded "how can I Not? That son of a bitch killed my best assistant." I nodded "well... You see... He was... Her boyfriend" Yoongi's eyes widened "is she okay? Did he hurt her?" I shrugged as tears welled up in my eyes "I don't even want to think if he did something to her.." Yoongi hugged me "yoongi?" He hummed "I think we should agree and marry her, he's a good guy from what I read.." He pulled away lookin at me "are you sure... I mean she's going to be so mad at us.."

"It's for the best.." I said as tears escaped my eyes, Yoongi wiped them with his thumb "let's talk to her tomorrow and then we'll see..." I nodded.

Hyemi's POV

I woke up my eyes puffy from crying as well as my face, my whole face is puffy... I sighed "good morning" I said to myself.. Like that would help me feel better.

I didn't bother with anything since today's Saturday and I'm not in the mood.

I threw on a tank top with black leggings and an oversized sweater. I slipped my feet into my bunny slippers.

I didn't bother doing anything to my face. So I just washed it and brushed my teeth.

I went down to see mom sitting on a stool near the stove, where I usually sit. "Morning" I nodded and went to pour myself a glass of water. "We need to talk" I nodded again. It's not like I have a choice.

"Hyemi, when I say we need to talk that means you need to talk to" she said softly "I'm talking" I said just above a whisper.

"Princess listen" suddenly dad walked into the kitchen "I'm listening" I don't understand.. One second I need to talk, the other I need to listen.. I'm not in the mood to argue so I just did what they said.

"Sit down" said mom I sat down next to her and dad sat next to mom on the other side "Hyemi, remember when I said you're marrying someone?" I nodded, but I'm not marrying anyone. "Well you really are.." I was about to argue when dad spoke up "Hyemi its for the best, its not the first time someone breaks your heart, I don't want to see my princess in pain..." In dad's eyes I could see tears welling up same in mom's... To they really want the best..

"But why?" I said.. Well more like half whispered... "Hyemi, baby.. We know how it feels we went through the same.. But you see everything went for the best.." I nodded she's kinda right... But not all arranged marriages go that smooth as theirs.

"Can I at least meet him" they nodded. Thank god...

"You can meet him tomorrow." I nodded "but can I divorce him if it doesn't work out?" They looked at each other "I don't know honey... If you do divorce a lot of rumours can spread damaging our families company." So I'm going to be stuck with him?

  "Fine, if you think its for the best.. Where do I have to go after school to meet him?" Dad looked at his phone "I don't know, I'll tell you later" I nodded and went to my room.

     Ara's POV.

  "Well that went better than expected" Yoongi nodded kissing me. "I though about it.. We go out leaving the kids alone.. Go to a hotel" he said as he looked into my eyes kissing me occasionally. "Hmm. I wouldn't mind" I said and pulled him into a kiss.

  "Umm" suddenly we heard someone clear they troth. Making Yoongi me jump off of Yoongi's lap. "I didn't want to disturb you but can I sleep at my friends house today?" Asked Jinsoo. I looked at Yoongi and he nodded "sure" Jinsoo smiled and went to his room thanking us

  "Well I have some work to do.. See you tonight" Said Yoongi as he kissed me one last time.

        Hyemi's POV.

  While I was laying on the bed my phone rang, I looked at the caller and It read JinYoung. Sighing I picked up "hello?" I heard a gasp of relive from the other side "are you okay? What happened between you and Jackson?"

  "Why didn't you tell me that he was a criminal?" I answered him with another question. I heard a sight from the line "can we meet? I want to talk to you face to face about this"

   " yeah be at the park near my house in 20" I said and stood up "yeah see you" I hung up, and went to put on my converses. My face still bare but I didn't really care.

  Once I got there I found JinYoung sitting there "hey" I nodded at him "hey"

  "so will you tell me why didn't you tell me about Jackson?" He sighed and nodded "he told me not to.. You see I don't really have a place to go and I'm staying at Jackson's.. If I did something bad to him he would kick me out.."

  "But why did he wanted to play with me?" I kept asking questions "he likes to play with girls.. I guess you were his next pray.. Please tell me you didn't sleep with him..." I shook my head "I'm not that easy.." He sighed in relieve.

  "So what's good with your life right now?" Should I tell him? I don't know... Oh what could happen.. "Ah.. You see.. I'm getting married" he looked wide eyed "what?!"

  "Yeah my parents knew Jackson for the shit he has done and Mae me break up with him telling me I will marry a CEO's son." I explained, he still was in shock "so you're getting married when you're 19?" I nodded "well yeah..."

  At the end we went around the park eating ice cream and joking around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       A/N

  So basically I had a little one day vacation with my friends, and while we were driving to another town in my country (2 hour ride) I though I should write since I kept you waiting.. So yeah hope you have enjoyed.

  Don't forget to vote and comment as I usually say (and it is like that) I really appreciate it. It seriously makes my day.

   BTW my little vacation was fantastic. Great way to relax from exams (at least for a day.) It was really beautiful. (Of course I took a bunch of pictures😂😂)

  Okay I rambled to much.

  K bye~~