Chapter 11

Hyemai's POV.

"Mark!" I said walking into his room.

"What is it?" he said not even looking from his laptop

"Dinner is ready, could you stop working for a bit?" I said slightly annoyed. He's been working every day non stop and pour wedding is tomorrow, it isn't that I care that much but if we want to have at least a normal wedding day we should spend some tie together.

"Just bring it here" He said not even looking up. That was it for me

"You know what fuck you! I'm eating alone, if you want just go and take your god damn food from the table!" I yelled at him and walked out. 

    Mark's POV.

As she walked away I could only sigh, I'm working so she would have a good life with me but she gets mad every time I have to work.

Sighing once again I closed my laptop and stood up walking to the dining room.

Once I got there Hyemi was sitting there and quietly eating her diner. without saying a word I sat down and started eating as well.

She looked at me surprised "what can't I eat with my fiance?" I said and she looked down eating her food again. Cute.

We ate in complete silence, not a word came from either of our mouths. I didn't mind neither did she. 

"I'll wash the dishes you can go prepare for tomorrow." I said and started picking up the plates 

"No no I'll do it, you always say I don't work enough." She wanted to take the plates away but I moved it so she  couldn't "Go I'll do the dishes" 

She looked at me for good 20 seconds, nodded and went to her room.

   Hyemi's POV.

I woke up and did my mourning routine. Today is the day I'm getting married to a guy I don't love.

I didn't do my makeup just threw on a hoodie and jeans.

Once I was done I walked to Marks room to wake him up

"Wake up, we need to go to get ready for the wedding." I shook him awake.

"I'm up, I'm up." he sat up.

"Good go wash up and let's go" I said and walked out. 

I had to wait for like 10 minutes before he walked out with sweats and a t-shirt. 

"Let's go" He said and walked out to the car, me following him.

The ride was silent, with him focusing on the road and me dozing off.

"Hyemi wake up" I felt someone shaking me, I guess I doze off.

"I'm up.." I said and got out of the car, oh we arrived at the salon.

"I'm going to my part to get ready, see you at the altar." I chuckled and walked off leaving him.

Once I entered the salon a makeup artist started to do my makeup and another one worked on my hair.

After 2 hours of getting my face and makeup done it was time to get into the wedding dress.

Finally when everything was done I walk to the mirror.

I looked really pretty, I really looked like a princess..

The limo arrived shorty after. I got in and started my drive to the church.

Once I arrived reporters were pilled up on the sides but kept away from the path by body guards. 

I walked in and was was waiting by the main church door. "Ready Princess?" He asked and I nodded "As ready as I can be"

Soon the music started and dad lead me out through the doorway. 

People were looking at me while I walked down the isle, Mark was looking, the bridesmaids and groomsmen were looking as well. It felt awkward, they say look at your love who's waiting for you down the isle... but  I don't have that..

Once the walk was done dad gave my hand to Mark  "Make her happy." said dad and Mark nodded "I will."

The both of us went to the altar and the priest started talking.

  "Mark Tuan and Hyemi Min, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly.   Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?   Are you prepared to accept children lovingly from God and to bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?'

"I am" me and Mark said in unison.

 then the priest continued  "Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church."

It was Mark's turn first. "I, Mark Tuan, take you, Hyemi Min, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." 

Once he said his wows it was my turn "I, Hyemi Min, take you, Mark Tuan, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life."

The priest continued once again "Mark Tuan, do you take Hyemi Min to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do" Mark said without hesitation 

It was my turn to be asked now "Hyemi Min, do you take Mark Tuan to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

I thought for a second.. Do I want this? I don't have a choice.. "I do"

"You can exchange the rings now" said the priest and the ring girl walked to us with the rings. 

Mark slipped on the ring on my finger, then I did the same. 

"I present you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Once priest said that Mark leaned in and kissed me as the crowd cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is kinda boring I know. But bare with me I got sick in the summer.

Sorry I'll try to make the chapters more exciting from now on

K bye~~