Chapter 16

Hyemi's POV.

"Oppa!" I yelled as I ran into his room.

I finished making breakfast as usual but he didn't come down to eat. So here I am yelling.

"What is it you crazy thing?" He asked in a raspy voice

"You're going to be late for work!" I placed my hand on his shoulder and started shaking him

"I took a week of, and did the same to you" He took my hand, stopping me from shaking him, and sat up still holding my arm.

"What do you mean you took a week off for both of us? Why?" I looked at him confused

"We never had an actual honeymoon you know, and it's been 7 months already. Dad suggested to take a month off but I'll said at first a week will be enough and then later we'll see if you'll want to stay longer" He explained

"Umm.. I don't even know what to say... when are we leaving?" I said flustered, making him chuckle.

"At noon, so go get ready after we eat." He smiled and leaned over to peck my lips.

"Okay oppa." I smiled "I'll wait for you downstairs" I said as I walked out of the room and he hummed in response.

After 5 minutes of waiting he came downstairs and both of us started eating.

"So.. where are we going?" I asked as we ate.

"It's a surprise" He smiled

"Please~ I wan't to know." I pouted cutely.

"Nope not telling you" He stuck his tongue out.

"Hmm, fine then" I kept my pout and continued eating making him chuckle and eat as well.

Once both of us were finished I wanted to go and wash the dishes but Mark stopped me. "I'll do it, you go get ready for the trip"

I looked at him and nodded "But what should I pack? What is the weather there?"

"It's warm, and bring a couple of swimsuits, I prefer sexy ones" He winked at me and I chuckled "Not happening~" I pecked his lips and went to my room to start packing.

While I was packing thoughts came over my head.

Should I say I love him too? Or should I wait.. but he waited for two months now.. ugh I don't know..

But he was so caring and sweet to med for the two months.. Do I love him tho? Yeah I do love him. I chuckled to myself. I love that guy.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear how Mark got into the room.

"Can I see the swimsuits?" He whispered into my ear making me jump and look at him.

"Wha- umm.. No you'll see them when I'll wear them." I said still flustered.

"aww, I thought I can see them now." He fake pouted.

"don't pout, doesn't fit you." I chuckled and went back to packing.

"Hmm... fine Mrs. Tuan" He back hugged me

"Sure, whatever you say Tuan" I giggled and turned around to face him.

"I want to kiss your lips so bad right now" He whispered and I leaned in and kissed him without saying anything, which caught him off guard but after a couple of seconds he kissed me back.

Once I pulled away I giggled at him "You look cute surprised" He shook his head "I look handsome" He smiled and pecked my lips before running out.

"You~" I laughed as I watched him running out of the room. We still aren't sharing the same room since Mark said he won't make me do anything ans wait till I do things myself. That's why I kissed him, cause I know he would've just waited for me to say that he can kiss me.

Once I got out of my thoughts again I finished packing my things and took the luggage downstairs.

Once I was downstairs, panting, I saw Mark coming over while chuckling "Someone's out of shape" I glared at him jokingly "I'm not."

"Sure my baby is so fit she totally isn't panting after she took a luggage down the stairs." He chuckled once again and took the luggage from me as well as his and walked out to put them in the car.

I went to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of water. I really should start working out after we come back from this honeymoon.

I placed the glass down and went outside to see Mark talking on his phone, I quietly walked over to him, as he hung up the call I jumped on his back thinking he'll scream or something.

But no he just help me up from falling and laughed "You should work on your sneaking skills"

"Well fuck.." I mumbled. "did you just swear at me?" he placed me down

"No i swore at my sneaking skills" I said "You still cussed, No cussing or I'll punish you"

" What kind of punishment?" I asked.. He wouldn't punish me for cussing right?

"I won't tell you.. but it involves getting you naked" he answered simply and smirked.

I looked at him with wide eyes "you're kidding right?" He shrugged "I'll count every time you cuss and when the time comes... you'll see what will happen"

"Yah You!" I yelled and he laughed. What's so funny you idiot?

"just get in the car baby, I won't do anything to you for cussing" he smiled and started walking as I followed. "yet" I heard him whisper.. or was it my mind?

Both of us got to the car and drove while chatting about random things.

After a bit we arrived at the airport. "Oh so we're flying somewhere?" I asked and he nodded

After some waiting we got into the plane and took of.

~~~

So where do you think they are going?

I'm trying my best to update as much as I can this week so I won't going to have to shorten this story. As I counted it should be around 8-10 more chapters (don't know exactly) but yeah if i do around 3-4 chapters a week I should finish this story in this month.

Anyways hope you enjoyed. don't forget to vote it shows me that you like this story and comment cause feedback is always good to see :)

K, bye~