Chapter 23

Hyemi's POV.

  It's been two weeks since Mark's birthday, I'm done with my exams everything went good, I passed everything perfectly.

 Tomorrow is my graduation day, I am really excited. 

  Suddenly I felt sick once again, but I just ignored the feeling as usual, It's just from stress, I'll feel better soon.

 I looked at my graduation grown handing in front of me. 

"Tomorrow I'm finally free from school" I sighed to myself and smiled 

 I felt two arms wrap around my waist "Hey there" I said.

 "Hey baby, excited for tomorrow?" He said resting his head on my shoulder.

 "Yeah and nervous" I turned around in his arms and hugged him back "You'll be there right?"

 "I will, and there's no need to be nervous" He kissed my forehead.

 My stomach rumbled "Hungry?" he said chuckling, I nodded shyly "Yeah.."

 "Come on then, let's go out and eat" He said dragging me with him.

 I followed him into the car. 

 After around 10 minutes we were at a small cafe ordering food.

 When our food arrived we started eating.

 "What do you want for your graduation gift?" he asked when he ate the bite he had in his mouth.

 "I don't need anything really" I smiled and took another bite.

"Hmm.. I'll still think of something" He said and I felt nauseous again, but this time it didn't go away so I quickly ran to the bathroom.

I heard Mark half yell my name but I ignored it and continued running to the bathroom.

 While I was throwing up I heard knocks on the door along with with Mark's voice "Baby? You okay?"

 After a minute I was better so I stood up from the toilet bowl and and went to the sink to wash up. 

 "Yeah oppa, Probably just ate something bad" I said as I went out of the bathroom

 "I was so scared you know" He said hugging me, I hugged him back.

 After staying in a hug for a while he pulled back and looked at me "Want to go home?" he asked and I nodded.

 Mark took my hand gently and leaded me to the car.

 When both of us were seated inside the car he started driving.

  "Tell me if you feel nauseous again" he said glancing at me.

 "Okay oppa, but don't worry so much, I just ate something bad" I said reassuring him.

 "How can I not worry?" He said looking back at the road.

  "Oppa I'm fine, really" I smiled at him and he sighed "If you say so"

 "Good, now focus on the road" I said and leaned inot the seat.

  Once we were home I went to my room to rest because Mark wouldn't shut up that I need rest before tomorrow.

  I laid in my bed, silence surrounding me, just me and my thoughts.

  After laying there for 30 minutes a thought came to my mind.

  What if I'm pregnant? no, I can't be. Right? wait.. he didn't use protection on his birthday.. So am I?

  I ruffled my hair in frustration "Aish! I need to make sure if I am or not" I said and stood up.

  While I was walking downstairs I saw Mark looking at me "where are you going?"

  "Just to the shop near by" I answered simply passing him a smile.

 "I can buy you what you need, you need to rest" he said and came over to me.

 "No it's okay oppa I want to get some fresh air." I said and pecked his lips "How about both of us go for a walk?" he said.

  I can't answer no.. he'll think that I'm acting suspicious. "Sure" I passed him another smile.

 "Okay let's go then" He took my hand and walked out of the house locking the front door behind him.

 the walk was silent, just us walking while holding hands.

  Once we reached the store I tried thinking of ways I can buy the pregnancy test, and this was my best option.

  "I need to go to the bathroom, can you get me ice cream?" I asked him with puppy eyes and he nodded chuckling "Of course, what flavor?" 

 "You choose I really need to go, let's meet outside" I said as I ran away from him, but instead of the bathroom I quickly went and grabbed a pregnancy test and went to pay for it.

  Once I payed I placed it in my purse and waited for Mark who came out a minute late with chocolate ice cream

 "Ooo~ chocolate" I said smiling and pecked his lips "thanks" he nodded and took my hand while holding the bag with iced cream in the other.

  After we got home I wanted to do the test but Mark wouldn't go away from me.

  I know I should tell him, but I can't right now, I'm scared. What if he won't take it good? but he did talk about wanting a family. Ugh I don't know.

 We were cuddling on the couch while I was lost in my thoughts.

 Soon I fell asleep.

 I woke up my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. I yawned and looked at the clock

"Only 6 am.." I laid back in the bed and turned to my side staring at Mark's face.

 How his mouth was slightly open, and his cheeks were a bit more puffier from sleeping. He looked cute. I smiled to myself.

 Should I go and do the test right now? I thought staring at his face.

Yeah I should. I slowly stood up and went to my purse to get the test, then going to the bathroom and did everything that was instructed for me.

 After 5 minutes I looked at it again.

 "I am.."

~~~

So is she? Or she is not? 

Sorry for the cliffhanger btw, just wanted to see what you guys would prefer. Pregnant or nah?

Anyways hope you liked it and voting is always appreciated as well as commenting to let me know what you think.

And sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos.

K, bye~~