Epilogue

Hyemi's POV.

  It's been 6 months as I'm pregnant. My back hurts, I can barely walk without feeling tired after 5 minutes. Because of that Mark has to do some things for me, but I still try my best to make food and clean up the house.

  Today we decided to visit my parents since we haven't seen them more than  a month.

  "You ready baby" Mark asked walking into the bedroom as I was trying to put on my sneakers.

  "Almost" I said reaching for the sneakers to tie them but my baby bum made it difficult for me like all the other times.

  He chuckled and squatted in front of me "I'll tie them for you" He said and begun tying up my shoe lases.

  "Thanks oppa" I sighed "Our little buddy right here doesn't let mommy do things so easily" I said rubbing my baby bum 

  "Be nice to mommy okay buddy?" He said placing his hand on my belly as well

  "He's like his daddy" I said and placed my hand on his.

 "What does that mean?" He looked up into my eyes.

  "Nothing." I giggled and started to stand up, as Mark helped me.

  Slowly I made my way to the car as Mark followed me making sure I was fine "You know I've done this for 6 months now, I think I can handle walking" 

  "I know, I'm just worried since you seem tired" He said wrapping his hand around the back of my waist.

  "It's getting harder, but it's worth it" I smiled at him, reassuring him.

  "okay, just tell me if you need anything" He said and I nodded "Okay"

  Inside the car we talked about the name we want to give to our baby boy. We thought of names like KwanGi, SungUk, JungHo and JiHun. But we weren't sure of it, so we decided to wait till the baby is born until we finally choose a name for him. (Which name do you like? And any suggestions? Cause these came from my mind, cause when I said I'm not googling names anymore I really meant it xD, Anyways comment telling me which one you like or if you have any other suggestions. Thanks~)

  Soon we arrived at my parents house. 

 Mark opened the car's door for me and took my hand, both of us walking to the front door.

 Immediately as Mark rang the bell Jinsoo opened the door "Hey sis" He said hugging me but being careful of the bum.

  "Hey little bro" I said hugging him back.

  He looked at Mark and shook his hand "Haven't seen you two in a while"

 "yeah been pretty busy" Mark said and Jinsoo lead us inside.

  We entered the kitchen and found mom cooking something that smelled delicious while dad was at drinking coffee while talking to her.

  "Hey~" I sang as soon as I saw them to get their attention.

They looked at me and mom walked over to me "Hey honey" she hugged my carefully and then looked at dad "Greet your daughter you lazy butt" she said and dad whined "But I like looking at your butt" Mom glared at him playfully "Just greet your daughter"

  Dad chuckled and walked over to me hugging me "At least you kept the promise to not forget us" 

 "Of course I won't forget you guys, how can I?" I said as I sat down along with the others at the table.

  We talked about some random things and soon the dinner was done, so we ate passing by a few words.

  Once the dinner was finished we decided to watch a movie together, since it was like a tradition for us to watch a movie every Saturday when I was little.

  About half way through the movie my eyelids felt heavy and I didn't even realize how I fell asleep.

  The next day I woke up in my old room with a hand wrapped around my side and over the baby bum.

  I looked at my side and saw Mark sleeping next to me I smiled and carefully rolled over so I was facing him.

  I looked at his face for about 5 minutes until I decided I should go and wash up.

  I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

  I had to wear my old clothes, since I don't have any new ones here.

  Since I don't have my skin care things here I just made sure that my face is clean and then brushed my hair putting it into a ponytail.

  When I walked out I saw Mark still sleeping so I sat down and looked at my phone.

  "It's only 6:30 am" I mumbled to myself as I quickly went through the notifications on my phone, deleting most of them.

  At around 7 am I decided to head down cause that's usually when mom and dad are downstairs, either in the kitchen or the living room.

  When I got down I made my way to the kitchen and saw dad sitting on the kitchen stool with mom on his lap 

  I entered chuckling "Still the same old view" 

  "Oh you're awake, and we aren't that old Hyemi" dad said and mom pointed at the pancakes next to her, I understood that she wanted me to eat so I sat down and started eating slowly.

 "Yeah, you're not old, let's say that" dad gave me a playful glare and walked out with mom.

  While I was eating alone Mark entered the kitchen, "You should've woken me up when you woke up" He said and sat down next to me.

  "I didn't want to, you looked cute sleeping" I chuckled and he opened his mouth "Then you'll feed this cutie"

  I nodded "Yep, cuties need to be fed" I was about to place the fork with the pancake in his mouth when he turned around the fork in my hand and placed it in my mouth

 "I said cuties needed to be fed, and you agreed. The only cutie in this room is you, so eat" He smiled and took the fork from me "Let me feed the cutie" 

~~~

This is the part 1 out of the 2 in this prologue, 

tell me if you have any suggestions of the baby name or if you likes any of the baby names I said (No one will probably like them but just did it as an example of some names) 

And yeah don't forget to vote and comment cause I really appreciate it and I keep saying it over and over again because I really do I like knowing what you guys think of everything about my books and your thoughts and ideas on things.

Some things will be reviled in the pt 2 of the prologue about the book 3 so if you're interested there will be that.

And I'm thinking of making a scheduled for when what book will be updated, but I don't know exact scheduled as of now. 

Okay I think I rambled enough cause srsl I  rambled to much on these past chapters but yeah I want to keep you guys updated on everything that's happening to the books and other projects i'll have :")

K, bye~~~