Chapter 18 {18+}

Mark's POV.

 I woke up with Hyem cuddled into my chest making me smile.

 I brushed some hair that was covering her face, how didn't I notice how beautiful she is before.

 I smiled at her sleeping, mesmerized in her beauty and didn't even notice how she woke up.

 "Take a picture it'll last longer" she giggled making me go out of my staring trance. 

"Oh, you're awake" I smiled and she smiled back at me.

"Yep and you're staring" she giggled again, making me chuckle at her.

"Sorry you're just really beautiful." I said making her blush. Cute.

 "You're such a cutie" I smiled and pinched her cheek and she pouted "I'm not." 

"you are~" I flipped us over so I would be hovering over her.

"What are you doing?" she asked looking into my eyes."Nothing just felt like doing it" I kisses her. 

 I know I might be pushing my luck here but I waited for almost 3 months.

 Surprisingly she kissed me back, she even pulled my closer by the collar of my shirt.

 Soon the kiss got really heated, but neither of us stopped. 

In seconds my shirt was somewhere on the floor.

  I broke the kiss slightly "What are we doing baby?" I asked in a husky whisper but I didn't get an answer as I got pulled back into a kiss.

  She rolled us over so she would be on top of me and I didn't mind it.

  The kiss was once again broken "I don't know I just feel like I want to do something" she whispered and kissed me again.

  If she's fine with it I won't stopping. I let her stay on top just in case she decided to stop at any second.

  "Are you really sure?" I broke the kiss once again to make sure.

  "Yeah.. I'm sure" she said as she kissed me once again, of course I kissed her back.

If you're young DO NOT READ THIS PART (I'll try to shorten it for now, and later on we'll see maybe I'll make a whole chapter full of smut ;))

  I slowly and and carefully started to lift up her one piece pajamas she had on, making sure she was still fine but not breaking the kiss.

  When the pajama dress reached her breasts I stopped lifting it up since she broke the kiss.

      Hyemi's POV.

  Once I broke the kiss to let him take it off he dress pajamas he stopped, maybe he thought I changed my mind.

  I didn't and to show it I giggles and took off the dress myself, and since I don't wear a bra to sleep my breasts were out there making me feel slightly self conscious, and him staring didn't help.

  "Yah stop staring" I covered my breast with my hands.

  "Sorry I can't help it.. Don't hide" he gulped and slowly took my hands off my breasts and flipped us over so he was on top once again.

  "You're gorgeous never hide yourself, okay?" He said as he trailed kisses down from my lips to my collar bone.

  "Okay oppa.. I won't hide from you" I said as I tilted my head to the side.

  He once again stopped and looked at me "are you really sure about this?" He asked and I nodded "I am" with that I pulled him into a kiss.

  And this is where I'm stopping, your imagination can take over the rest ;) (and should I do more smut? I'm not the best at it and I don't want to ruin the younger readers cause I know they mostly read these)

   Hyemis's POV.

  I woke up with slight pain in my lower region I was to scared to move so I stayed still in Mark's arms.

  After about 10 minutes his eyes opened "hey beautiful" he said in his husky voice.

  "Hey" I said as my tummy rumbled "someone's hungry" he chuckled and kissed my forehead

  "Yeah I'm ready hungry, but I'm scared to move" I said and he smiled at me "I'll cook and bring you to the kitchen, basically today I'll be your feet" he pecked my lips and slowly stood up and got dressed.

  "What does my baby girl want to wear today?" He asked as he looked at the closet with the clothes.

  "I don't know you can choose" I said as I slowly sat up.

  "Hmm, then naked it is" he said and started to close the closet while looking at me.

  "Yah, Pick some random underwear and a dress" I said and he chuckles opening the closet once again.

  "I'm just kidding baby girl" he looked though my bra's

  "Yah pervert stop it just take the one you have in your hands"

  "No I don't like this bra" he said as he threw it onto the balcony

  "What the hell?! Why did you do that? That bra is so cute and you just threw it out"

  "I said I like sexy" he winked at me "I know what we're going to do tomorrow, you need some sexy underwear"

  "No way I'm going underwear shopping on our honeymoon"

  "We are going shopping in general and underwear shopping just adds up"

  "Ugh you" I said and laid back on the bed "I have a matching set that's lace in the back, so please don't make a mess off all my underwear." I complained.

  "Okay at least something sexy. Now a dress" he said as he found the set. And went to looking at the dress that were hanging.

  "I like this one" he showed me a summer dress with cut out sides

  "You just want to see as much skin if mine as you can you pervert" I said and sat up once again

  "Your pervert" he chuckled and went over to me with the clothing.

  He helped me put on my underwear carefully and slipped on the dress on to my body.

  Once he was done he picked me up and brought me downstairs for lunch/dinner at this point.

~~~

So yeah should I keep the smut to minimum or nah?

Hope you enjoyed and as ALWAYS I really appreciate you guys voting and giving me feedback by commenting

K, bye~~