Chapter 2

Hyemi's POV.

   *3 weeks later*

  It has been 3 weeks since he started flirting with me. I'm too weak against flirts. He asked me out 3 times the first 2 I said no. But the third... I couldn't... He got into my heart.. I started to like him.

  Today's Saturday. He asked me out on a date, I agreed..

  I got dressed in a simple black shorts and a white T-shirt, along with black converses and a long knitted jacket.

  I applied some eyeliner and mascara. Then did my hair. I curled the ends and put it in a pony tail getting some pieces out to frame my face.

  Once I was ready I got down. Greeting my mom and sat down on the stool near the stove. "I'm going out with a guy today" mom looked at me "with a guy?" I nodded "do you like him?" I nodded again, she sighed. What's going on "if you like him, at least let us meet him" I nodded "I will if he asks me to be his girlfriend" she smiled sadly and nodded. Why is she sad? I don't get it..

        Ara's POV

   Yeah I guess we don't need to think of the request anymore...

    *flashback*

  "What does he want to talk about?" I asked Yoongi as we were in a car driving to a new CEO that requested a meeting with both of us "I don't know princess, o would think about business, bit why does he need you I have no idea" I sighed and nodded.

  The rest of the ride was silent, music playing, it wasn't awkward, just both of us were lost in thoughts

  We arrived at the building walking through security and the staff whit holding hands.

  Once we got into the elevator he placed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, I blushed as he kissed my cheek "I love you" he said suddenly making me smile "I love you too" the eletor door opened and we walked out his hand still around my waist.

  We arrived at the CEO's door. Knocking we entered, "hello I'm very pleased to meet you" he said standing up and shaking his hand while Yoongi nodded.

  "So what is this meeting For?" Yoongi got straight to business.. I didn't mind.

  "Well you see I thought about it and I think it would be a good idea if our kids married, my son is 20 years old, and I thought I would find him a suitable wife. The first one I thought of is your daughter" he explained to us.. I don't want my daughter going through this.

  Yoongi looked at me asking of what to do, I shook my head and he understood it "I don't think my daughter will approve if we did that to her." He said and he seemed disappointed. Well yeah I get why..

  "Think about it at least." He said I sighed "we'll think about it.." He nodded smiling politely.

      *end of flashback*

      Hyemi's POV.

  I ate my breakfast and went to the living room, I dropped onto the couch making dad groan "Hyemi seriously stop jumping on everything" I looked at him innocently "sorry dad" he chuckled and started tickling me "ahh! Dad!" I yelled making mom walk into the living room "babe, Hyemi is having a date today don't mess up her outfit" dad immediately stopped and looked at mom then me "with who?"

  "With a guy.." I said shyly. "I want to meet him" I nodded "if he asks me to be his girlfriend you'll meet him in couple of weeks" dad sighed and leaned back running his had through his hair. What is up with my parents today?

  Suddenly I got a text. I opened it.

  From flirt.
Hey princess I'm near your house. Waiting :*

  I shook my head and bid goodbye to mom and dad walking out. Once I was out I saw Jackson standing near my front gate. "Hey princess "

  "Hey" I said and we started walking to the park

  We arrived at the park, ate ice cream, he even gave me a piggyback ride. I guess he's not that bad, the more I'm with him the more is start to like him. And the more his rude attitude starts to rub off on me. Good think I'm still the same with my family, but when I'm not around my family I became, meaner? At least that's how it feels to me.

   "So princess. Will you be my girlfriend?" -he asked while we ere sitting on the bench. I nodded "yeah" he smiled and kissed me... Its not the first guy I kissed bit this one was more passionate? Or more lust? I don't know it just felt different.

  He dropped me off home, once I entered there was no one home, sighing I walked to my room "I guess they went out to meet one of my unless." I laid on my bed. And soon fell asleep.

       *10 days later*

I got closer to JinYoung and mine and Jackson's relationship is going fine.. One thing I hate is he tries to get me to bed.. I told his like 5 times I'm not ready, even still after a day he tries again...

  Jackson's and Jinyoung's arrogance rubbed off on me more and more, I'm still trying to be the good daughter in from of my family, but I slipped up 1 time pissing dad off. He told me to get to my room since I was late to get home on time, I forgetting to not do stupid shit in front of them talked back, big mistake... Now for a week I can't go anywhere but school.

  Today's Tuesday and I'm sitting on Jackson's lap. The whole school knows that we are dating since I'm the rich spoiled girl and he's the bad ass sexy guy.

   "Want to go out today?" I shook my head "you know I can't I'm still not able to go out.. 2 more days.." He nodded and kissed my neck, his his hand sliding up my skirt. Immediately I stopped him "first I told you I'm not ready, second we're in school" he groaned frustrated "and my parents want to meet you tomorrow... So please wear something nice, after school were going to my place" he looked shocked but nodded.

      Jackson's POV

  I thought I would just bang her and leave her.. But no I have to meet her parents... If I started it and wasted almost 2 months I'm going all the way..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    A/N

Another chapter done. If I think about it.. My exams are coming up and I think my uploads will lessen for a month.. They will still happen.. Just they can lessen. So sorry in advance.

  I'm planing to update at least once until my exam. So yeah.

Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment I would really appreciate it.

   K bye~~