Chapter 15

Hyemi's POV

   "Hyem! wake up! we need to go  to the company for a bit, your father called." he said as he shook me slightly.

  I looked at him with a pouty face "five more minutes" he shook his head "please oppa?"  I looked at him with puppy eyes.

 "No Hyem you have 15 minutes to gewt ready we'll eat later." He said and walked out of the room, I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

 "okay no time for much makeup" I put my hair in a bun and quickly moisturized my face before applying some foundation and darkening my brows. after that I quickly applied some mascara and ran back to my bedroom to find a dress.

  once I found it, I put it on with some jewelry, quickly sprayed some perfume and put on my high heals.

  I took the last glance at the mirror and ran downstairs to see Mark waiting my the door.

 "you're 5 minutes late, but for the way you look I get why" He said and smiled 

 "what do you mean" I walked out of the house as he did the same.

"You look beautiful Hyem" He said making me blush.

"Thanks oppa." I said and he looked at me.

"You know I like it when you call me oppa." he said and I smiled as both of us got inside his car.

Once we were seated inside he started driving to the company "So.. should I call you oppa more often?"

"If you finally say that you like me back" he said with a slight smirk while focusing on the road.

       flashback (1 week back):

"You... like me?" I asked looked at him with wide eyes... no.. He just wants to play with my feelings.. nothing else... right?

"I do.. and don't worry I don't expect you liking me back.. but just know that I will make you fall in love with me" He winked at me.

Oh no.. I can't like him.. but why didn't i mind the kiss? tho? I was lost in my thoughts once again.

"Hyem I don't know what you're thinking but I won't force you to say that you like me too right now. Just know that I will make you one day.. even if it'll take me years." he said as he stood up and pecked my lips, walking out just leaving me there, confused what just happened again.

        End of flashback.

  "Hmm.. But I like you trying to make me say that" I fake pouted.

 "well then you can't call me oppa until you say I like you Mark" he looked at me for a split second then back on the road "and every time you do call me oppa I'll kiss you" he said as if it was nothing.. well it is nothing for him probably.

 "Hmm I'll think about it" I said and leaned my head back into the seat.

  Once we arrived I got out as Mark did the same. "Let's go Hyem" he took my hand and started walking to the company. 

  I tried freeing my hand, but he didn't let go, nor did he budge, he just kept walking dragging me along.

  Once we were inside the secretary told us that my dad is waiting for us. I thanked her as both of us walked my dad's office. 

  Once we got inside I saw my dad sitting at his table whit Mark's dad.

 "Dad?" Mark asked as his dad nodded at him

"Come here kids, sit down." both of us sat down.

"Why are we here dad?" I asked my dad.

"We have something important to ask you guys." Mr. Tuan said.

"what is it dad?" Mark asked this time.

"You see we want a grandchild.. " 

 Are they serious? They can't be right? There's no way they're serious.

 "You aren't serious right?" I asked as his dad shook his head.

"I know this is a big thing to ask.. considering you guys only been married for 5 months. but please.. I'm getting old" His dad said "I'm over 60 now.." 

  I never knew that his dad is so old... considering dad is what 45 now?

"I don't know dad.. we aren't even that close hyet... can you wait?" Mark asked. Why is he so calm?

  "I guess Mark.. That's the only thigh I can do I guess.." He said sadly. I feel so bad.. But I don't want to have a child there's 3 months left to my exams and graduation.. this isn't the right time...

  "I'm sorry Mr. Tuan.. but right now isn't the best time.."  I said and he nodded. "I understand Hyemi, I do"

  "Anyways, what have you been up to these days?" Dad asked trying to change the topic.

  We talked for a while before we needed to head off.

  "Bye dad, byr Mr. Tuan." I said after Mark said his goodbyes. 

  "You hungry?" he asked as we got inside the car.

"very" I answered as my tummy rumbled, making him chuckle.

  "Let's go and grab something to eat then" he said and started driving.

We arrived at the restaurant chit chatting about random things as we waited for our food.

"I like you too oppa" I said randomly as both of us quiet down.

"I love you Hyem" He said making me even more dumbfounded

"You can't stop with the higher things or something?" I said as he shrugged. "I really love you.. I just wanted to wait until you at least said that you lik me.. So now I'll work on making you fall in love with me." He leaned over the table and kissed me, without even thinking I kisssed him back.

~~~

Love huh? 

And yey double update

I don't know if I'm moving to fast but I want to finish this book before school starts so only one month.. 

The bad thing is I don't want this story suffering from that. before I thought this story will be around 25-30 chapters long.. but if I want to finish it before school starts I have to lessen it to 20-25 chapters, unless you guys are fine with waiting for a month for a single update.. because after this month is over it is going to be like that.

 so yeah tell me what you think and which one you prefer.

As always you voting is really appreciated and by that I see that you actually like this story.

K, bye~~~