Chapter 22 {21+}

If you're young don't read this. Heck why am I warning you, you still won't listen, anyways if you do listen this whole chapter is smut so if you don't read this you wont miss anything.

      Hyemi's POV.

  "Hey there birthday boy" I said as I was leaning onto the door frame making him look at me with lustful eyes.

  He was already half naked only in his boxers.

  "Hey there baby" he said scanning my whole body with his lustful eyes.

  I smiled at him and walked over to him sitting on his lap.

  "So... Should I let you do whatever you want to me? Or should I do what I want?" I whispered into his ear as I slowly grinded my hips against his member.

  He moaned lightly before answering "How about you do what you want until I feel like taking over" he said huskily.

  "Fine with me birthday boy" I kissed him while slowly pushing him down onto the bed.

  Once he was laying on the bed I broke the kiss and trailed butterfly kisses down his naked chest.

  Once I reached his boxers I slowly slid them off freeing his already hard member

  "Someone's excided already" I giggled as I touched his member.

  He let out a soft grunt "baby no teasing"

  "Okay birthday boy, no teasing." I giggled and started to stroke the tip of his member making him let out another grunt.

  "You know you never actually gave me a blowjob, that would be something new" he said looking into my eyes as I chuckled.

  "Patience birthday boy, just wait for a bit and things you want will come" I pecked his lips and licked the tip of his member.

  "You said no teasing baby" he let out a grunt/moan.

  I only chuckled lightly and took his member into my mouth bobbing my head up and down slowly.

  He moaned "you're really good at this for it being your first time doing it" he complimented I only hummed in response.

  After a bit I didn't pick up my pace wanting to tease him a tiny bit "baby, faster" he moved his hips upwards

  I obeyed and started to move my head faster adding one of my hand.

  A bit later I started moving as fast as I could and added my second hand.

  I heard a load and husky moan come out of his mouth as he came into my mouth.

  I gagged a little by the different and strange substance in my mouth and looked up at him

  "Usually girls swallow it" he said "but I mean you can spit it out" he added.

  Try out new things right? I slowly swallowed it, "that was something" I said and he pecked my lips.

  "Sorry should've warned you before cumming in your mouth" he said and pecked my lips flipping us over so he was hovering above me.

  "Your turn to do what you want?" I giggled and started into his eyes.

  "Yep you're the beat gift that I won't get bored over and want to play with every minute of the day" he started back "that I'll want to hug when it's sad, to cuddle at bed, to do everything with it" he pecked my lips "you're the best thing that happened to me Hyem, the beat gift I got"