Chapter 6

Hyemi's POV.

  I woke up by my annoying alarm... Uh.. School..

  I went to my bathroom  and did my morning routine. Applied some makeup and for my outfit I went with a white sweater that hugged my curves perfectly with black skinny jeans, to finish it off I put on my black high tops.

  I got down greeting my parents as usual. "So how was yesterday? Do you like him?" I sat down while mom asked her questions. "Yes mom... I met him... He's nice.." I said poking my food that mom placed down in front of me as soon as I sat down.

  "Well at least you like him.. We're having a party, that's when we're going to make your engagement official." She said while I ate my food.

  Once I swallowed the bite I had in my mouth I spoke "when is it?" She looked at me and was about to say when but dad got to the kitchen "this Friday. So you and your mom need to go dress shopping." Said dad while he sat down next to mom and kissed her.

  "Ah okay" I said and went back to finishing my food.

  Once I ate I looked at Jinsoo who's still eating "hurry up I'm going to the car" I stood up and started walking. "I'm waiting for 5 minutes" I added as I went to the car.

  After 4 minutes I saw Jinsoo running towards the car. Well he still had a minute... No need to run.. Just saying..

  I drove both of us to school, he got out first. I was about to get out of the car but my phone ringed. Mom. Why would she call right now?

  "Hello?" i said when i placed the phone near my ear. "Honey come to the mall after school, we're going to buy us dresses." Said mom on the line "okay mom, I'm going now. Bye" I heard her say bye and hung up the call

  "Such a busy week" I sighed and got out of the car. I walked to my class getting stares... Nothing unusual...

   I got to my class noticing Jackson was flirting with my classmate.. Ugh.. I hate him..

  I got to my seat greeting JinYoung "you know I could just beat Jackson up and find a place myself.. Maybe its not the best choice but it's annoying seeing him flirt with every freaking girl" I smirked painfully "don't do it.. I was just one of his toys who didn't go to bed with him after a week" he realized what he said and wanted to apologize "I'm so-" I cut him off shaking my head "no it's not your fault, don't be sorry about anything"

   The class started while me and JinYoung were chatting. It ended after what seemed like for ever... But at least they ended.

  I got into my car and so did Jinsoo. I dropped him off at home and my stuff too. Then I went to the mall. Meeting mom once I arrived there.

  "let's look for a dress for both of us" she said as she started to walk off. 

  "mom no... to short... don't like the color... no..."  I said as mom showed me a bunch of different dresses. I didn't like any of them.. "Here how about this one?" she showed me a dress that was strapless brown sparkly top that had a normal cut out in the front, with  a long flowy baby pink skirt. "It's not bad, let me try it" I took the dress to the changing room. 

   At the end I went with that dress and mom went with a simple black cocktail dress, with off the shoulder straps. 

  "I'm so hungry right now" I wined and mom chuckled "How about we treat ourselves and go to a restaurant?" she suggested and I nodded eagerly. 

  We went to the near by restaurant and ordered our food. While we were waiting we talked, and somehow the topic went to Mark. "So will you tell your mom what happened yesterday with a bit more detail?" I shrugged "there's not really much to say, we talked, got to know each other." 

  "Ah I thought something more interesting happened." I shook my head in a no. 

  Once we ate we went back home. It was already 8 pm when we got home. "I'm so tired~" I said as i drooped the bags on the sofa. "Did you find your dresses?" said that who was sitting on the sofa. I didn't even noticed him until he talked, because of that I jumped a bit. "Yeah we did"

  "Mind showing me?" said dad as mom greeted him kissing his cheek. "sure lets go change Hyemi" she took her bag kissing dad on the lips this time, before she went to the bathroom to change. I did the same, went to my bathroom to change. 

  Once I changed I got out and saw mom with the dress sitting on top of dads lap, making out.. okay gross... it's so gross to see your parents making out in front of you.. I decided not to disturb them and went back to my room, changed into my pajamas and started doing my homework.

  After an hour or so the homework was finally finished so I did my night routine and went to bed.

                          *Friday*

  Today the world will officially know about the engagement.. but there's a problem.. they think that we actually love each other, when in reality we only met once... and that it's only an arrangement... 

  Today I don't need to go to school since dad said I should go to a salon and get everything done professionally since everyone in Korea will see how I look today... 

  You think it's perfect to be rich.. it's not... you have to deal with not having actual friends since like 90% only want to be friends with your money and not you... then you have all the attention on you.. You would say why would that make you annoyed? well try being in the public's eyes 24/7 then you'll see how "fun" it is.

  well enough rambling.. I got up and took a pretty long shower. Once I got out I did my morning routine not bothering with makeup since I'm going to a salon. I dressed in a simple white shirt and jeans along with my black jordans. I blow dried my hair and went out.

  I got everything done. My makeup was flawless, the dress fitted perfectly with my brown curled hair.. I looked amazing... I still have 1 hour till the party so I decided to call mom and ask what to do next.

  "hello?" I heard moms voice. "mom, I'm done what do I need to do next?" 

"Mark should be on his way to the salon so just wait for a minute" oh.. so I'm going with Mark? "okay mom, bye"

  After a bit a Lamborghini parked next to the salon. From the car I could already tell that it was Mark, so I went out bidding goodbye to the stylists and got into the car.

  "you look  amazing" he complimented me "thanks" I said, then added "you don't look bad yourself, mister handsome." he chuckled "thanks, shall we go now?" he asked and I nodded.

  Here we go.. there's no turning back now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N

  Hellow~, sorry for the long wait, I'm finally half way done with my exams... One week left...

  So yeah. Hope you enjoyed, I appreciate every comment and vote.

  K bye~~