Chapter 13

Hyemi's POV.

  "I'm seriously going to strangle you Mark" I yelled as I looked at the mess he made once again.

  It's been a month that we got married and we barely talk, when we do we fight.

  And just to piss me off he get his friends over ever weekend and makes a mess that I have to freaking clean, cause he "works and makes money"

  "Asshole" I muttered as I took a trash bag and started to take all the candy wrappers, instant noodle cups, cans of soda and other trash.

  "Can you shut up I was trying to sleep" appeared an annoyed but with a stupid smirk on his face Mark.

  "One more time.. One more.. I'm shoving this mess into your bed" I lifted the trash bag with the trash in it

  "K chill, I just want to hang out with my guys" he said as he wasn't doing this on purpose. Asshole

"Then take your fucking friends to a bar or something, cause I swear one more time I have to clean this mess I'm making a mess in your bedroom."

"You can clean this mess yourself" I
shoved the trash bag into his chest and walked out of the living room

  "You were the one who does chores, why am I doing them now?!" He said clearly pissed

  "Because I don't even make that big of a mess, you're the one who does it all the fucking time" I said and took a soda out of the fridge

  "Well I work my ass of to give you a normal life" he said and placed the trash bag on the kitchen floor

  "Well I would find a job myself, so you won't need and I quote "work your ass off" but you see I have this thing called school " I said sarcastically as I did air quotes.

"Just clean the goddamn house, is it that hard?" He said annoyed as hell

  "It's not, but when an asshole makes a mess on purpose then it is" I said as I took some snacks from the pantry.

  "I'm not cleaning it" he said

  "I'm not either" I said back not giving up

  "Clean it" he demanded

  "Clean your mess yourself" I said as I went out to my room with the soda and snack in my hand.

  "Come back here and do your job as a wife" I heard him say. I really wanted to yell for him to fuck off but I just ignored it.

  I went into my room, locked the door and started to binge watch a new drama I found yesterday.

---

I was woken up by my alarm ringing into my ear annoyingly.

  "Stupid alarm" I turned it off and stretched with a yawn.

  I took the empty bags from snacks and the empty soda can and walked downstairs to throw them out.

  Once I threw them out I decided to go to the living room to see if he cleaned yo the mess.

  The view made me surprised. The living room looked like clean, not a single wrapper or a trash, the floor was clean, the table, everything

  "Hmm he really cleaned everything up" i mumbled as I went back to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

  I always wake up at 6 am to make Mark breakfast, because he wakes up at 6:30 and goes to eat his breakfast immediately, just then he does his morning routine.

  I made him his breakfast not forgetting the cup of coffee he drinks every morning.

  At around 6:32 I heard him going downstairs, still in his pajamas.

  I was already eating so he sat down opposite of me on the round table we had in the kitchen.

  "You actually cleaned the living room" I said breaking the silence that usually lingers when we eat.

  "Don't think I'll clean it up again tho. That's your job I just felt bad that I always make a mess on purpose." He said and continued eating.

  "At least you have a heart" I noted sarcastically and went back to eating in the usual silence.

  I waited for him to be finished before I stood up and took all the plates as he silently walked back to his bedroom to get ready for work

  Me on the other hand went to clean the dishes and then went back to my bedroom as well.

  Once I chose my outfit I went to the bathroom, undressed myself out of my pajamas and got into the warm shower.

  Once I showered I dressed up and started doing my morning routine, a long one to be more specific. It takes me around 30 minutes to apply every cream, oil, foam and many other things.

  Once that was done I did some light makeup and went out to the living room.

  Mark was already gone, he leaves at 7:30am, while I do at 8:40.

  My school starts at 9 am. And with the driver driving me there it only takes 10 minutes to get to my school

Once I got to school I quietly went to my locker to see the same view as every morning I go to school

  Jackson was once again making out with some random chick.

  I moved on mostly, it still pisses me off slightly but I'm good now.

  Once I took out everything I need out of my locker I went to my class room completely ignoring the make out session the two were having.

  The school day went as usual. Same old teachers, joking around with JinYoung, Jackson making out with more girls.

A normal school day.

  I got home tired as always. It was 3pm, so that means I had 3 hours before Mark gets home.

  I decided to clean up the house a little and do the laundry.

Once everything was done it was now 5:44 pm. So I went to my room and started doing homework.

~~~~~~
This chapter is more like a filler. Just the daily life of the couple.

Hope you enjoyed this kinda boring chapter.

Don't forget to comment and vote I really appreciate it.

K bye~~