Chapter 5

I stop and parked my bicycle to the spot where I know it's safe and no one will take it. I look around and different kinds of cars are parked in front of fhe Jenner's house. Their house is like massive masion. I heard that Kendall's parents are out of town for a week or so, that's why she threw a huge highschool party.

"Y/N! Come in!" I brought back to reality when I saw Kendall standing near their front gate, and she's beckoning for me to come inside.

"Hey, Kendall." She wrapped her arms round my neck and I reciprocated her hug.

"It's good to see you and I'm glad you came." She smiled at me sweetly. Kendall and I are actually not that close. Heck, I don't even know how she got my name. "Oh, Camila talks about you a lot." The petite girl smirked.

"I said it out loud, didn't I?" Kendall nodded her head and I internally groaned. I should stop thinking out loud. "I'm sorry," I blushed in embarrassment.

"Eh, don't worry about it. I actaully know you before our head cheerleader started talking highly of you." I quirked up ny eyebrows at her. And the party host motioned for me to follow her and as the two of us made our way inside their huge house. A lot of teenagers are making out, getting drunk, smoking joints and some are puking behind the bushes. The typical things you see in the movie when they are having a party.

"You're smart, Y/N. The whole school knows about you. And some girls cannot stop gushing about you. You're not that invisible as you think." Kendall said and we reach their living room.

"It smells like weed in here," I muttered to myself.

"That's because Kylie's boyfriend, Tyga bought a lot of weeds and they started smoking awhile ago." She chuckled and pointed at the tattooed guy, sitting on the couch and staring at the ceiling dreamily.

I nodded my head at Kendall and she said, "Camila is inside the kitchen. That's where the last time I saw her. She's been waiting for you the whole night."

"Yeah, she keeps on calling me and asking me where I am." I snickered and Kendall smiles.

"You know, she likes you. A lot. I haven't seen her like this when she dated Austin Mahone last year." Oh yeah, Camila dated a douche bag who's so full of himself and only used to date the head cheerleader because he wanted to be popular. But when he dumped Camila in front of everyone, no one dared to talk to him and even tried to do some funny business with him. I don't know why. It's not like they are scared of him, more like they hated his guts. He was even trying to hang out with me and the guys when the whole school forgot about him, just to regain his popularity, which is ridiculous if you're going to ask me. But the guys and I doesn't pay too much attention to him.

"Anyways, I gotta go. Cara might be looking for me." She excused herself and she disapperead from the sea of people.

I push myself from the people who keeps on grinding with each other and I enter the kitchen area. My eyes roam around and it landed at the small brunette sitting on one of the stool, looking at her phone and sighed. She's really waiting for me. I was going to walk up to her when I heard an obnoxious voice boomed to my ears.

"Y/N! You came!" I rolled my eyes and saw Austin with a smug look on his face.

"What do you want Mahone?" I asked him in gritted teeth. Dorito boy placed his arm on my shoulder and he's acting like we are damn friends.

"I was wondering if you could- you know." He pointed his thumbs to Camila's direction and the Cuban still hasn't saw me yet.

"What do you want from Camila?" I crooked my eyebrows at him and he grinned. He looks like a creepy old guy.