Chapter 11

I walk down the hall with my book bag resting on my shoulders and hold on to my bag straps tightly. My eyes are wandering around the hall, trying to lool for the three assholes but I can't seem to find them. Where are they? I groaned when I entered my first class of the day and saw no sign of the three guys. It feels so weird not having them around me for a day.

I slumped down on my desk and rest my forehead on the hard wood table. My smile started to form in my lips when I remember that Lauren just became my girlfriend two days ago and it was honestly the best days of my life. I told my mom about it and she was happy that finally, the beautiful girl who's always at our house is now my girlfriend and her soon to be daughter in law. She's planning ahead of us.

Hailee was beyond happy when she realized that Lauren will stick with us longer than she thinks. She said she's glad to have the green-eyed girl's company.

A fist slamming down on my desk made me scrambled up and sit up properly as I face the person in front of me. I saw Austin's nose flaring and he looks so pissed at something that I didn't know what. He grabbed my collar and lift me up. "Stay away from my girlfriend, you fucking dyke. You wanted to date her? You think I'll make that happen?" He said in gritted teeth.

I was taken aback from his outburst and I was about to defend myself and tell him that I haven't even seen her girlfriend for the past two days. And that Camila was the one who's following me like a lost puppy. When the said brunette suddenly burst inside the room and pushed Austin away from me, "Austin stop! Put her down!" I saw him going to swing his fist on my face.

I'm not even in the mood to waste my time to him, so I just my eyes close waiting for it to collide with my jaw but it didn't happen. I reopen my eyes and saw Justin holding and trying to break Austin's arm and Austin was kneeling on the floor while holding his arm that's gripping Justin tightly. "Don't you dare think of hitting her or even coming near her again." The blue-eyed Canadian boy hissed. Dorito boy was wincing and crying in pain. Camila begged Justin to let go of Austin and he did.

The Texan stand up and brush off his pants. He move his shoulders in circle and he was going to attack the tattooed guy when our teacher suddenly came in. "Mahone, what are you doing here? I know you don't have classes with me at this time, so get out of my room!" Mrs Smith said and she pointed out the door. Camila's boyfriend went out but of course he sent the guys and I some daggers and exited our room.

I look back and saw the guys ready to pound Austin anytime. I gave them a slight nod and mouthed them thank you. "Malik, Bieber, Mendes, Y/LN and Cabello, sit your asses down! Or I'll give the five of you a detention." We hurried to our seats and settle ourselves down.

Mrs Smith started diccussing something about the French era. I'm too lazy to listen to her. So I duck my head and decided to go to sleep. I was about to doze off when I felt someone poking my shoulder. I slowly look at my side and see Camila playing with her lower lip anxiously. I quirk my eyebrows up and tilted my head at her. "I'm sorry," She frowned and I just shook my head and advert my gaze at her. "Y/N, please." I zoned her out and close my eyes and rest my forehead on my desk. Then I don't know what happened next.

The bell rings. Our History class finally ended. I grab my book bag and sling it over my shoulder. I felt a hand on my shoulde and I saw Zayn giving me sly smirk. "Thanks for being there for me when Austin almost hit me," I chuckled and give him a pat on the back.

"You're welcome but we're surprise that you're not even going to defend yourself to him." Justin said and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Eh, I don't feel like being involve in to fight and waste my time with him. He's not that even worth it." The three guys muttered true and laughed.