Chapter 42

"Then you're saying that your sister can start tomorrow, right?" Harry asks as he raises his eyebrows at me.

"Well, yeah. She told me before I left for work that she's excited and she's happy that she finally found a job that suits her." I informed the green-eyed man. "And she also told me that she will come here tomorrow so she can introduce herself to you."

Harry sighed in relief and said, "I'm so thankful and grateful, Dr. Y/NN that you took care of such an urgent situation." I gave the Bristish lad sitting across of me, a warm smile. I'm so glad that my sister accepted the job of babysitting Harry's son, Xavier.

We are seated inside the resting area waiting to het mobilize. And while we are waiting for some sort of emergency, I talk to Harry about my sister, Hailee, telling me that she's so excited to babysit kids when I asked her if she wanted to be a babysitter for her job. She instantly nodded her head vigorously and she's really happy that she got the chance to babysit kids again, she told me that she missed taking care of toddlers.

"But I'm worried that I'll bother your sister." Harry's voice snap me out of my thoughts.

"What do you mean bother? You'll never bother her, in fact she wanted to start babysitting Xavier today. She's just so glad that she can finally babysit children again." I told him and I can see Harry chuckling and I know one of his biggest problem is solved. I know my sister can take good care of kids. She's great with them.

I felt someone grasp my arm and snap my head back and saw Brad with a face eating grin. "That's really great to hear, Head Chief Y/LN." He beamed and I snatch my arm back. "I can see her everyday starting tomorrow, right?" The rookie asks with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"Excuse me?" I raise my left eyebrow at him. He scooted a little bit farther from me.

"Our- I mean- I-" He cleared his throat then started speaking again. "I- I mean our Xavier," He gestures to Harry and him. "She can see Xavier everyday starting tomorrow. She's coming everyday to see our Xavier." He stammered out while he rubs the back of his neck. "Oh yeah, yeah that's what I really meant."

I turn my gaze away from Brad and look back at Harry and said, "Oh right before I forgot. Her name is Hailee Y/LN but you can call her Haiz or whatever nicknames that suits her name."

"And she is very very cute," I heard Brad muttured out to himself. He thinks I didn't heard him. I slowly turn my head to him and stare at the guy sitting next to me. "Your sister is very cute," He said it a little louder this time, so Harry and I can hear it.

"So?" I squint my eyes at him.

"She probably have a boyfriend right?" He asks nervously.

"Well, I actually don't know but before she left Boston, she told me that she have a lot of suitors that wanted to date her. A lot of guys wanted Hailee to be their girlfriend." I can see Brad's shoulders slumped down. "I'm not sure about now. Why? Are you planning on dating my sister?"

I can see his body stiffen and quickly denies it. "I- no." He chuckled nervously. "Why- why would I date someone who's ten years younger than me? Why would I date Hailee?" He's speaking so fast that I barely catch his words. "Just because she's so cute and I want to kiss her, that doesn't mean I want to date her. Psh, no." He wave his hand to me while blowing some raspberries. Did I heard him right?

"What did you say?" I crooked my eyebrows at him. His eyes widen in realization when he thought about he said.

"I- nothing. I didn't- I–" He was about to explain himself when I cut him off.