Chapter 6

It's been a week since Lauren asked me to watch some movies with her and it's also been a week since Camila asked me out. I told the guys about Camila and they were happy that Camila and I are finally going out on a date. I keep repeating them that the head cheerleader and I will just go on in just one date and that's all. I just gave her a chance, but I hope she's willing to be my friend after our date.

I got my bike the day after the party and just like what Camila said; she really went with me to get it in Kendall's garage. I'm thankful that the taller girl kept it for the whole night and I thank God that it doesn't have any scratch.

Camila and I have been hanging out in the school lately. Her and her friend Dinah, the one she was with at the party, they've been sitting at the boys and I's usual table at the cafeteria. Shawn was so happy when Camila started sitting with us. He told me that he can finally be close to the head cheerleader and when I didn't get to be Camila's girlfriend, he can make a move on her. He's crazy. He really likes Camila and I don't know why the Cuban doesn't want to be with Shawn, I mean he's a good guy.

Sometimes, they will bring their other friend, Normani. But mostly it's just the two of them joining the four of us. I love hanging out with the brown-eyed Cuban but my feelings for her is still the same. I don't think I can ever see myself falling in love for her.

And Austin? After the party, he was going to come up to me when Camila pushed him. He was about to swing his hand to the Latina's face when Dinah immediately punch his face. I think Zayn saw it so he dragged Dorito boy out of the school and God knows what the Bristish lad did to him. And after that, he didn't even to be in the same room with Camila or with me. Hell, he didn't even dare to land his eyes on me or Camila. I bet Zayn threatened him.

Now, I keep on bugging and annoying my mom to make some pumpkin porridge this weekend but she seems like she doesn't want to. "Oh come on, mom. Just make a pumpkin porridge." I said in exasperated tone as we both exited the kitchen and went to the living room.

"Why do you want me to make a pumpkin porridge so badly?" She eyed me up oddly and quirked her right eyebrow.

"Because the customer wanted some and they said so. I just want to get what they want." I whined and Hailee is looking at me.

"Why do you want mom to cook you a porridge? Are you going to eat it?" My little sister asked as she looks up from her paper that she's coloring.

"No, she's not going to eat it. Your sister doesn't even like pumpkin so I know she's not the one who's going to eat it." My mom stated and she's right, I don't want pumpkin. I hate pumpkin. But I have to make sure my mom will make one for Lauren.

"What? No! I love pumpkin! It's my favorite," I lied and my little sister snickered.

My mom ignored me and went inside the kitchen. I went after her and she looks like she's going to prepare our lunch. I take a seat on the chair and groaned, "Moooom,"

"What?" She asked and she turn her gaze for a little while before she continues to chop the vegetables.

"Please, just make a pumpkin porridge this weekend?" I jutted my lips out and gave her a puppy dog eyes. I know she cannot resist her daughter being so cute.

"Why are you being like this?" My mom stopped for awhile and face me.

"Being like what? Just like what I told you, I want to get what the customer told me," I shrug my shoulders. I cannot let her know that Lauren was the one who wanted it. She asked me the other day if I can bring a pumpkin porridge for her, and since I'm the one who's going to bring our food, who am I to decline her request? And I know it's her favorite.