PURPLE [1] ✓

【PURPLE】

Where am I?

My body felt numb, and cold... so cold.

My e/c orbs shifted upwards, a mist escaping from my mouth and curling like frost, before disappearing into the bitter air.

I took a weary step forwards.

Was it forwards, where was I heading?

I shook my head and groaned, my mind jumbled like the puzzle pieces of a great maze, awaiting to be sorted and finally pieced together.

"Y/n..."

I instantly shot my head up, eyes darting around frantically in the darkness.

"Who said that?" My voice was so hoarse and weary, I didn't even realise it was me.

"Y/n."

This time the voice was sterner, more demanding. It sent a shiver hurdling down my spine.

"Who the hell said that?" I repeated, following the tone of the voice.

"Soon, Y/n, soon."

I furrowed my eyebrows and ground my teeth. Okay, this guy is starting to really get on my nerves.

"Look, you got something to say, then say it my face, wanker," I snarled, my hands unintentionally balling into a fist.

"Feisty, I like that. You're just perfect, Y/n. Perfect..."

Okay, now this was seriously creeping me the hell out. Was this dude a pedophile or just some weird dream?

"I can't wait to get started, Y/n."

I shot up, sweat dribbling down my forehead, a heavy pant escaping my lips. I clutched the bed sheets as I inhaled deeply, calming my unsteady breathing.

What was that dream?

"Am I like a Native American now, was I having a vision?" My face scrunched. "Is it because I'm on my period?!"

Okay, okay. That was joke. I rolled my eyes and hopped out of bed, running my fingers through my h/l, h/c hair, groaning internally. Ah yes, I have to meet Jesse now, don't I?

If you didn't know, Jesse Jenson is my absolute best friend. I met her in Reception, and since then we've been best friends. I lover her/him to pieces, and not in a weird way.

Stretching out my tight muscles, I slipped a f/c hoodie and black jeans on, shortly after tying my hair into a f/h/s // brushing it through thoroughly. Enveloping my feet were o/c (other colour) converse.

Brushing my teeth and washing my face, I grabbed my handbag/backpack from the counter and let out a contented sigh.

"Loving life," I exclaimed, scavenging through my purse for some money," but not when I have no money..."

Shrugging, I threw it into my handbag/backpack and headed into the outside, inhaling the fresh air before being interrupted by a sneeze.

"Fucking hay fever," I muttered before skipping down the street cheerfully, tapping away on my phone and turning a corner when I was met with the sign that read: Freddy Fazbear's.