PURPLE [6] ✓

【PURPLE】

It all happened so fast. 

In what felt like milliseconds I had been slammed up against the wall, Freddy's arm pinned by the side of my head, his body dangerously close to mine. Locking onto his blue orbs, I felt my lips curl back into snarl. 

"Back off!" 
Freddy let out a low chuckle and leaned closer towards me, his intoxicating smell driving me crazy. Oh god, why did he have to be so close. "Don't want to," he shrugged calmly, and I watched as his eyes trailed down and landed on my lips. 

Oh fuck no! 

If he thinks he's gonna kiss me again, then he's got another thing coming. 

"Y-You heard her, back off!" Mike's quivering voice caused Freddy to groan, shooting him a deadly glare. "Look, stay out of this, deadbeat," he growled threateningly, "or I'll make you." 

Judging by the shock passing through Mike's eyes, I had a feeling he believed him. 

"Now, my love, I want to pick up where we left off," he purred in my ear, his hot breath sending foreign tingles through my body, "because it was just starting to get interesting~" 

I could feel my insides twisting. I needed to move. I had to shove him off me. Come on, Y/n, grow a pair! Do it! 

But it was no avail. 

For some reason, I had spiralled into the blue abyss of his eyes, the ocean blue making my body melt, all thoughts being stripped from me. 

I could barely even feel his other hand caressing me cheek softly, moving my h/c locks of hair out of the way, a develish smirk plastered onto his face. 

He was leaning closer. 

Closer. 

His lips were just grazing mine, lingering there for a second before- 

Freddy's body was suddenly cut from my view, a strange weight being lifted from me as I sucked in a heavy breath and wrenched around to face Mike tackling Freddy to the tiled floor. 

"I told you to back off!" Mike seethed through gritted teeth, pinning Freddy to the floor and hovering over him, ready to strike at any minute.
Freddy just smirked even more, seemingly enjoying it. 

Ew. 

Finally coming to terms with reality, I felt a shiver hurdle down my spine at what was about to happen, feeling my anger boil over the edge. 

You know what? 

Fuck this! 

Fuck this place! 

Fuck these animatronics!

Fuck the money! 

I'm getting out of this place for good.

Before Mike could even raise his fist, I had bolted over to him and grabbed the back of his shirt, ripping him away from Freddy and dragging him over to the office door. 

"Mike, we're going. I'm not staying here another minute," I said, my word completely monotone. I'm done. 

I could tell Mike wanted to go back and kick Freddy's ass - heck, so did I - but he decided to keep his wishes to himself and silently obeyed. 

I feel like anything he says now will make me burst into a roaring fire of rage. I was not in the right mood to hear anything from anyone. 

"Run, run, my love, for you should know you won't he able to hide for much longer," Freddy's voice called out from the office as Mike and I careered around the corner, bursting through the Pizzeria doors. 

The bitter air was like a slap that awakened me to reality, and only now did I realise how exausted I felt. Mike must've noticed, because he has freed himself from my death grip and placed his hands on my shoulders gently, staring at me with worry. 

"Woah, Y/n, are you okay? You've gone really pale," Mike quizzed, and I mentally slapped him. Well obviously not. 
"Do I look okay?" I snapped, words laced in fractiousness. Mike flinched slightly, a flash of pain darting across his eyes. 

Letting out a quiet sigh, I swiftly responded with a 'sorry' and began heading out of the carpark, Mike following close behind. 
"Wait, do you want me to walk you home?" He suggested hastily, causing me to scoff.
"Do I look like a girl who needs pampering?" 
Mike chuckled lightly. "No, sorry.' 

"Besides," I continued, "it's not like they will follow us home and try and kill us there or whatever. It doesn't seem like they're gonna come out anytime soon." 
Mike slid his gaze over to the Pizzeria one final time before we rounded the corner and the restaurant disappeared from view. 

"So about before," I piped up again, "thanks for saving me back there. I appreciate it."
"Wow, an actually compliment coming from you? I'm honoured," Mike smirked, causing me to punch his arm playfully. 
"You should be." 

It was quiet for a moment, the wind breezing past us and the quiet thumps of our shoes on the pavement. The road was desolate, no sign of a car in sight. 
"What did Freddy mean when he said he wanted to pick up where he left off?" 

Ugh, I wasn't really in the mood to tell him an animatronic that entertains children harassed me.

"It's a long story," I said through gritted teeth, trying not to relive the memory. Mike nodded, a smirk cracking his lips. 
"How about you give me your phone number and you can tell me later?" 

God, why was my face so hot. 

Trying to hide the blush from my face, I responded," is this usually your attempt at picking up girls? Besides, you already have my number, remember?" 
Mike froze and let out a scoff, stuffing his hands into his pockets angrily. 
"Dammit," he grumbled. 

Chuckling quietly, I tried to ignore the tingles spiralling down my spine and stopped off at my house, waving Mike off. 
"Guess I won't be seeing you at that place anymore. Let's meet up sometime, okay?" 

Mike's face grew bright red as he nodded frantically and forced a smile, waving back. "Y-Yeah. See you." 
And with that, I leapt into my apartment and slammed the door shut behind me, throwing off my shoes and letting out an exausted sigh. 

I was way too fucking tired, but for some reason the thought of sleep made my gut twist. Guess I'm pulling an all-nighta.  (<how is it spelt?) 

Opening my phone swiftly, I sent a quick text to Mike and plopped it on the side of the counter, digging up a bar of chocolate and unwrapping it greedily. 

Mike 

Y/n - Tell Scott I quit for me, will ya? cheers.

Practically leaping onto the sofa in the lounge, I switched on the television and began playing a random episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. 

My chuckle was left dry in my throat when a sudden and horrifying thought crossed my mind, eyes widening in horror 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Besides," I continued, "it's not like they will follow us home and try and kill us there or whatever. It doesn't seem like they're gonna come out anytime soon." 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A sudden thought buzzed my mind, my eyebrows furrowing as I curled the piece of paper into a tight ball, flicking it across my room lazily. 

How'd he get me into my house? 

And how the fuck did he know where my house was?! 
.
.
.
They already knew where I lived. 

My thought barely had time to finish before I felt the spot next to me in my sofa sink, a bone-chilling voice whispering in my ear. 

"Hello, my love." 

EDITED