PURPLE [21]

My heart sank. Was he going to say, what I thought he was going to say? I glanced down in disappointment. Sighing, I swiftly stood up, my vision a little blurry, and stumbled out of the beautiful garden. As I came out, I saw Foxy mumbling angrily, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms over his chest abruptly. I seemed to catch the words 'Beautiful ... Freddy ... moron'
"Are you ... okay?" I asked him, causing him to jerk his head up and bang it against the wall.
"Ah! Y-Y/n! Oh, yes lass, I'm fine."
My face began to heat up.
"So what was the problem?"
"Hm? What problem?
"You know, you told Frdddy there was a problem, remember?"
Foxy furrowed his eyebrows in thought, and the smirked in realisation.
"Ohh. That," he grinned mischievously, advancing towards me. I began to back away, a little worried.
"Uh, what are you doing?" I began to blush madly as he was an inch away from my face.
"This."
Before I knew it his lips crashed onto mine, causing me to gasp. He slipped a hand a round my waist and pulled me deeper into the kiss. It was rough, but passionate. I eventually gave in and melted into the heart warming kiss, placed my hands around his neck. After a while, we pulled back for air, both of us a blushing mess.
"I love you, Y/n."
My heart enlightened, but eventually turned cold. But, doesn't Freddy like me too?
"Oh you little bitch!"
I squeaked and hid behind Foxy as he alarmingly wrenched around, only to reveal a fuming Freddy. Foxy smirked.
"Enjoy the show?" He chucked darkly.
"How dare you! You know I love her! You told me there was a problem just to get your grubby hands over my princess!"
I blushed the nickname.
"She's mine!"
"No! She's mine!"

Foxy and Freddy were nose to nose, throwing insults at each other constantly, each one worst than the last.
"Guys!" I tried to squeeze my way into the middle to separate them, but I was abruptly thrown back.
"Guys!" I stood there, my head throbbing. They're fighting over me. They're hurting each other, because of me.
"GUYS! STOP FIGHTING!" My lungs felt like there were being strangled I screamed that loud. The two cut off their sentences and turned to face me, wide eyed.
"Y/n. We're ... We're sorry," Freddy sighed, twiddling his fingers nervously.
"Aye, lass. But as you know, ye have to choose."
My heart sank.
"B-But I can't!"
"But you must!" They cried in unison.
"Look, I love both of you! I can't choose, it would just tear my heart. I love you all, and I want it to stay that way!"
Foxy and Freddy backed down and glanced at each other sadly.
"If... if that's what you desire," Freddy nodded his head understandingly, Foxy doing the same. I waddled over to them and smiled.
"Come on, where are those big, cute grins I love!!" I quizzed, trying to make them feel much better. They stifled a laugh and smiled at each other. I sighed.
"It's a good job there wasn't really a problem!" We all nodded. Suddenly, Chica came sprinting towards us, panting heavily.
"Guys! There's a .... problem!!" She wheezed. I face palmed.
"Oh boy..."

I'm not dead, sorry this took so long to update. As you know I'm starting year seven and my school's only just brought in the uniforms for everything, so I've had to rush around and get all that shit. Also, we got TONS of homework I need to get through, so sorry it's taking so long! Thanks for sticking with me! :p