PURPLE [12]

( A/n - EDITED 06/04/18 )
Bonnie's POV
Fear seized my heart as BonBon plunged the knife into y/n. Tears stung my eyes. Although he was covering Y/n's body so we couldn't see her, I could see Y/n's body shake and then go limp.
"No!" I screamed, dropping to my knees. BonBon looked away, guilt plastering his face. He dropped Y/n's body, on her knee's. She swayed forward and after a moment she fell forward. Fred shoved Goldie off him, who cursed, and laughed.
"Finally! Come on guys let's go," he snickered, ushering the other three to follow him. CeCe hopped over us, nudging or kicking in the process. BonBon followed slowly, head hung low, his sky blue hair covering his eyes. Anger made my face contort into a snarl. Growling, I pelted over and grabbed the knife BonBon used, y/n's bright blood splattered on the tip. Letting out a war cry, I careered towards BonBon, holding the knife above my head. He turned around, eyes widening in fear.
"No!" A voice cried. That voice. Y/n? Her small body ran in front of me, blocking my path.
"Y/n?" Everyone gasped in unison. Everyone except BonBon.
"Please don't hurt him! I'm okay, see?" She smiled, pointing to wound, which was clearly in her shoulder? Not her heart?
"BonBon stopped last minute and made it look like he killed me. Just please - don't kill him," she sobbed, tears gushing down her flushed face.
"You mean, you're siding with them?" I growled, dropping the knife onto the floor, which clattered awkwardly.
"No, I'm not actually on their side, it's just -" without thinking, my hand connected with her cheek as I backhanded her. Fury surged through my body as my face twisted into a snarl.
"Great," I muttered.
"BONNIE!" Freddy cried, running over to her worryingly.
"Idiot," Foxy barged past me and knelt down beside her. Tears filled her eyes as guilt nipped at my heart, but I brushed it aside.
"Why won't you just liste-"
"I wish you would just shut up!" I spat.
"Ugh! I wish I'd never met you," she shouted, fighting back.
"I wish BonBon had killed you!"
Too far. Her face softened, changing from anger to sadness. Her eyebrows lifted up, face shocked. She hurled herself up and ran off, her sobs ringing in my head.
"Too far, bro," Goldie shook his head and walked out, Freddy and Foxy following close behind. Fred chuckled.
"Nice one." Then they all left. Why am I such an asshole?! I spotted a chair and some rope. Glancing up, there was a hook attached to the ceiling. I knew what I was going to do...