PURPLE FINALE [25]

We all lined up and readied our weapons.
"Ready?" Nadia asked, shaking a little.
I noticed this and clasped my hand around hers, squeezing it. She gasped slightly.
"Yeah. We'll live through this. I ..." I trailed off. I couldn't promise anything.
She didn't notice though and smiled at me.
"Thanks, Y/n," she sighed happily.
I focused my attention towards Vincent, who was smiling very faintly now.
"GO!"
We charged at Vincent, who backed away a little. BonBon took the lead while Goldie teleported behind him. He noticed out of the corner of his though, and before we could warn him, Vincent twisted his body round and drove the dagger in his left hand into Goldie's throat.

And then there were seven

I stopped in my tracks, frozen in fear. Mangle lunged towards him, scratching his eye with her sharp claw, but he grabbed her wrist and plunged the dagger into her flesh. He swiftly yanked it out and let her slump to the floor as the rest advanced towards him.

And then there were six

BonBon growled as CeCe, Chica and him circled around Vincent. Freddy and Nadia rushed over to me.
"This isn't working! We need a plan! He's killing everyone with ease!" Nadia panicked, eyes widening.
"What can we do? We can lead him into a trap?" Freddy suggested but I shrugged.
"We don't have that kind of spare time though," I argued, and he nodded.

BonBon, CeCe and Chica all lunged at Vincent at the same time. He grunted and jumped up, avoiding there attack. They swiftly glanced up as Vincent came hurtling towards them. He aimed for CeCe As he came plummeting down, his foot connected with CeCe's head, causing the power to sent her flying the floor, and Vincent's shoe completely squashed her head against the floor.

And then there were five

BonBon gagged as Chica just stood there a stifled a laugh. She really doesn't like her. Vincent rolled his eyes and advanced towards BonBon. He slashed the knife at BonBon's stomach, but he jumped back and swiped at Vincent's legs. He tumbled to the floor as BonBon sent a punch to his face, but Vincent rolled out of the way. BonBon cried out in pain as Vincent clutched his arm and slit his wrists. BonBon's vision blurred, and then was surrounded with black.

And then there were four

Vincent chucked darkly and advanced towards Chica. She growled, holding the knife out in front of her, earning a laugh of mockery from Vincent. He kicked her in the stomach, causing her to double over in pain and drop her knife. Vincent slid over to her and grabbed her hair, forcing her head up while backing her up against a wall. She struggled from his grip. He smirked and plunged he knife into her stomach. She let out an ear-splitting scream as Vincent ripped it out, and stabbed her again, and ripped it out, and stabbed her again, and ripped it out, and ...
It went on like this until her scream of sheer agony faded away. Vincent let her dead body drop in the pool of blood beneath them, and made his way towards the remaining trio.

And then there were three

We stumbled back, fear written across our faces. Vincent chuckled.
"Don't worry," Vincent grabbed Nadia's wrist and pulled her towards him," I'll make this quick~"
Without thinking, my legs fired up as I bolted towards him, but Vincent threw a wooden chair at me, sending me and Freddy to painfully crash into a stack of tables in the corner. Vincent grabbed Nadia's hair and began abruptly bashing her head against the wall. She screamed for a split second before going suddenly silent.

And then there were two

"No..." I whispered as tear flooded down my cheeks.
"Freddy's she's-" I twisted my body round to find Freddy underneath the fallen tables, motionless.
"FREDDY!" I rushed towards him and knelt down. I choked on sobs as I saw that the corner of the table and hit his temple and snapped his neck.
"And then there was one~" Vincent sighed, slowly advancing towards me. The tears flowed down my face. Nadia was really gone. I know the animatronics are immortal, but it'll take them a while to recover... if I die ... I'm dead for good...
"Poor, poor little Y/n~ All alone. Her friends dead, and right now, she'll be joining them!!" I twisted my body around, only to see a blur of purple pounce on me like a wolf. Vincent laughed like a maniac as he curled his fingers around my throat, and began to squeeze. I clutched the hands around my throat in an attempt to pry them off, but it didn't work. My lungs began to burn with every second that passed, and my body began to shut down. My arms and legs lost their strength, and my eyes began to droop close. All the noise around was clotted out, leaving only the faint and slowing best of my heart.

This is it.

The end.

The battle.

Lost.

Suddenly, I felt his fingers uncurl from around my throat. I coughed uncontrollably as the air was being sucked back into my lungs. There was a flash of light, a grunt, a thud, and silence. My vision steadied and I noticed an unfamiliar figure staring at the dead body of Vincent. The figure turned towards me. She was wearing a loose grey  hoodie with a magenta shirt underneath that slightly poked out at the bottom.
Enveloping her legs were white shorts, well, they were stained with blood. Also, a white tail with a slight bit of hot pink at the end stuck out from her shorts, and on top of her black hair was also white and pink ears. Just like Mangles. Black boots clung to her feet, along with fingerless gloves.
"Here," she outstretched an arm for me to take, so I did. She hurled me up with ease, my muscles screaming. What strength.
"Thank you," I wheezed out, smiling weakly. She smiled back a little.
"My pleasure. My name's Sapphire Stone. I'm a fox."
"Y/n. Y/n L/n."
"Don't worry, Y/n. They'll wake up soon. Clean up this mess. It'll start to smell."
Sapphire bent down and placed her hand on my heart. Around us were bright lights, and I felt my sore muscles return to there strong self. Sapphire's eyes dropped closed, so she stopped and toppled backwards.
"T-Thank you," I exclaimed, helping her up.
"No problem. It only drains my energy."
She began walking out, but stopped suddenly. Without turning around, she said:
"Tell Mangle I said 'hi', okay?"
"Uh ... sure," I replied, and with that ... she was gone.

A Few Hour's Later
I smiled as Freddy finally woke up.
"Up! Up! Everyone's awake!" I giggled childishly as I pulled him up from his resting spot. He rubbed his head and groaned in confusion.
"Wha.."
"Is Vincent dead? Yes!" I thought he'd ask, so I answered before he could question.
"Did I- I mean - we ... die?" Freddy rubbed his head.
"Brutally murdered, to be precise!"
"We'll tell ye about it later," Foxy placed a hand on his shoulder. A thought suddenly struck me.
"Oh, hey Mangle!"
"What?"
"This girl, her name was Sapphire, wanted me to tell you she says hi."
Mangle gasped, and smiled. She muttered something under her breath which I couldn't make out, so I shrugged it off.
"Hey guys, let's take a picture," I suggested. Goldie teleported away, and then suddenly teleported back with a fancy camera and tripod in hand.
"Where'd you get that?" Fred scoffed as he inspected it.
"I stole it," he shrugged.
We all rolled our eyes and laughed playfully.
"Huddle up!" Goldie ordered, so we did. I was at the front, and I could feel everyone's warms body's against mine. I blushed. Goldie clicked a button and quickly joined Bonnie in the end.

My blush ...

"Ready?"

... it won't go away.

"Cheeeeeese!"

Thank you! It's finished! I'm happy a considerable amount of people actually enjoyed this book! I hope you liked this brutal finale, I enjoyed writing it

Thank you! It's finished! I'm happy a considerable amount of people actually enjoyed this book! I hope you liked this brutal finale, I enjoyed writing it. I'm sick af, okay? Competition winner(s) will be announced soon so look out for a notification! That's it guys! Peace!