PURPLE [20]

I shrugged, brushing it off.

But the thought was stuck with me as I made my back the room earlier. Maybe they just wandered off when I wasn't looking!!

I glanced up to see Nadia sat on a table, alone. I shoved my phone in my pocket and sat down beside her.
"Hey," I gazed into her e/c (since it's technically you) eyes.
"I'm sorry for dragging you into this," she looked away sadly, scratching her arm. I put on a fake smile.
"I-It's alright-"
"I made you because I was scared of Vincent, but I just put you in danger."
"Trust me, it wasn't all that ba-"
"But it was!" She wrenched her head round to face me, tears nearly tumbling down her flushed face. I edged away a little. She sniffed, and held her head in her hands, sobbing. It was an awkward silence between us two. I didn't know what to say.
"It's okay to be scared," I suddenly spoke, causing her to jump a little," I've been scared. A lot. But that fear has helped me grow stronger than ever before." Nadia stared at me, wiping her nose with her sleeve and staring at me.
"If we work together," I grasped her hand and held it close," we can rid of Vincent once and for all, even set the crew free from here." I glanced up at her, my e/c eyes twinkling, awaiting her reply.
"A b-b-b-battle with V-Vincent?" Nadia glanced away and jumped off the table, wiping her eyes.
"I could do with a fight," she smirked. A smile split cross my cheeks.
"Yes! Thank you thank you!!" I trickled her into a hug.
"Hey, Y/n, can you come here a minute?" Freddy's faint voice could be heard from a distance.
"Coming!" I shouted back.
"I'll be back in a sec."

I swiftly pelted to the source of the sound, only to come to a double door. I shrugged and opened it revealing a beautiful garden.
"Woah," my stomach flipped with excitement," this is beautiful!" In the middle of the garden was a stone waterfall. Perched on the top was a statue of a heart. Around it were bushes with healthy roses curled around the branches and sprouting out. I cast my eyes to the right to find Freddy leant back on a bench. He grinned and patted an empty space beside him. I blushed and quickly perched next to him. He scooted closer until I could feel his warm skin against mine, causing my blush to deepen.
"Is this like ... uh - a d-date, or something?" I stuttered, a blushing mess.
"If you want it to be."
There was a silence.
"Y/n. There's always something I've wanted to tell you."
My stomach tired itself in a knot.
"Ever since I saw you, I've felt this weird feeling. Every time you're around, I get a fluttery feeling in my stomach."
My palms began to feel sweaty and hot.
"From you memorising h/c hair, to your cute smile."
Freddy pushed his hair back.
"I want to tell you this, and this now."
He grasped my hands, locking his eyes onto my e/c ones. There was a silence, and a faint blush crept onto his cheeks.
"I-"
"Hey Fazfuck! We have a problem!" Foxy peered around the corner, only for his mood to drop from neutral, to fuming.
"Sorry to interrupt you little moment," he snapped, disappearing out of view. Freddy glanced at me one last time before stranding up and walking away.