PURPLE [22]

"What happened?" Foxy asked, alarmed.
"It's Jack. Nadia's fending him off, holding them back for now. But we need to help her!!"
Freddy and Foxy nodded and swiftly pelted out of sight.
"Y/n, you want to fight?" Chica asked, setting off slowly.
"You bet I do!"
We smirked and pelted our way to the main stage area, where Freddy was fighting Fred, Foxy was fighting Mangle and CeCe and Nadia was fighting Jack. But... no sign of BonBon.
Freddy curved out of the way as Fred threw a punch at him. Freddy charged and thrust his fist towards Fred's stomach, but he jumped back and grabbed Freddy's wrist, twisting it. He let out a cry of pain.
Freddy grunted as Mangle scratched down his one good eye. She chuckled darkly as CeCe struck Foxy's back. He crumbled to the floor. The girls chuckled darkly as they approached him. Foxy suddenly sprang up and swept and Mangle's legs, sending her crashing to the floor. CeCe lunged and grabbed Foxy's arm, but he kicked her knee, twisted his body round and punched her stomach, cashing her to double over in pain.
Meanwhile, Nadia wiped the blood of her nose, and jumped back as Jack teleported in front of her, swinging his fist. Strings swept at Nadia's ankles, but she jumped up with all her might and hurtled down at Jack, her left leg outstretched and ready to strike. Jack chuckled and teleported out of the way, sending strings to wrap around her ankles, dragging her down. She landed painfully on her neck, but that didn't last long. The strings pulled taught and she was dangling in the air, upside down. She thrashed around and managed to hit Jack in the face, causing him to growl. He sent more strings around her, restraining her arms and free leg. Chica ran off to go help Foxy, while Jack turned around and spotted me. He smirked and in a flash, he was gone. I gasped and backed away, only for a force to strike the back of my head. I yelped and crumbled to the floor. I felt something warm, and before I knew it, Jack clambered on top of me and pinned my arms down firmly. I struggled against his grip, but it was no use.
"What's this?~" he purred, inspecting me.
"I thought I was fighting Y/n? No matter! I'll just do it again~" he lifted up his arms and summoned razor sharp strings, plunging towards me.
"No!"
Jack grunted, and I felt the weight of his body suddenly come off. I scrambled up to my feet, and turned to around to see ...

Have fuuuun~