PURPLE [4] ✓

【PURPLE】

A New POV

Perching onto the edge of the table, I shift my gaze across the two animatronics - Freddy and Foxy. We'd all changed into our human forms, I mean, what was their to hide?

Freddy had already made a fuck up by assaulting the new night guard - in other words, being an asshole.

"But seriously Freddy, why'd ye do it?" Foxy gruff voice dragged me out of my trance as I stared down Freddy, watching as he shrugged his shoulders lazily.

"It was funny," he pressed," and you should have been there to see her face! It was hilarious! She walked out like she'd just seen her parents have a threesome with the dog."

My face scrunched in disgust as I shot him a flaming glare, causing him to crack an anxious smile and shrink into the floor, throwing his arms up in defeat. "You know what, forget I said anything."

Shaking my head slightly, I peered around the room upon noticing that Bonnie was missing. "Guys, where's Bonnie?" I quizzed, watching as Freddy rolled his eyes at the question.

"Pretty sure he's just stalking the Night Guard, he had a right go at me about last night," Freddy sulked, folding his arms across his chest abruptly.

"Ye, I'm not surprised," Foxy scowled, raising an eyebrow in disbelief, before shaking his head blinking quickly," however, I do have a more pressing concern I think ye should hear."

Tucking a strand of blonde hair behind my ear, I glanced at Foxy and furrowed my eyebrows gently. A bigger concern than this night guard?

"I saw him."

Yep, definitely a bigger concern.

My heart lurched into my throat, stomach sinking in despair and fear. "What? Here? Now?"

Foxy grit his teeth and lowered his voice, as if not wanting to attract any attention. "Ye, and ye."

Even Freddy had perked up, his expression tense and worry glossing his blue orbs, something that we rarely saw through his personality. Before anyone could get in another word, there was a sudden whirring noise, and the place was completely drowned in darkness.

The power.

"Looks like the nightguard really didn't want anyone in the office this time," I light-heartedly joked, hopping from the edge of the table and ushering the two to follow," come on, we might as well turn the generator back on."

Freddy stood back and smirked smugly. "Duty calls."

Before he could even begin to take a step towards the nightguard's office, Foxy grabbed the back of his shirt and harshly yanked him away, shaking his head.

"Not the time, ye are comin' with us," Foxy declared, ignoring Freddy as he struggled out of the tight grip.

"But this is my thing! I still gotta do my job!"

Stifling a laugh, I whipped around and quietly lead the way to the generator, listening contently to Foxy and Freddy's constant bickering, but not before Foxy slapped the back of Freddy's head, causing his brown hair to jolt along with his body as he instantly brought a hand to his head, muttering gibberish under his breath.