PURPLE [15]

This chapter may be upsetting for readers who are sensitive to violence and abuse.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

The sound of water dripping woke me from my slumber. My heavy eyelids opened up to be met with a blinding light. I glanced down to shield my eyes from the light, only to notice that I was nestled in a wooden chair. I tried to move my arms, but gave up after realising they were tied up. There was a sudden bang, and then footsteps approached me. Clueless, I squinted my eyes and focused on a shape bounding towards me. It slithered into the light and I gasped. It was that same man who tried to drive me home! The purple dude!
"Hello, my love~" he purred, caressing my check. I abruptly pulled back and he chuckled.
"I finally have you, it took long enough. I was positive those Toys would dispose of you, like they were told. But to no avail. Never let someone else do your dirty work," he growled, staring into my wide, frightened eyes. He stared at me out of the corner of his eyes and groaned.
"You can cut the act, Nadia. I know it's you."
"N-Nadia?! I'm not Nadia!" I cried out, twisting my wrists in an attempt to escape. He tsked.
"I'm Y/n!"
The grape stopped in his tracks and smirked.
"You mean, Nadia's Doppelgänger?"
"Her what?"
"Doppelgänger! Ha, you must know where she is then," he turned to face me.
"A bit of daily torturing might to the trick," he declared, leaning in close to where I could feel his breath on my neck. Shivers hurdled down my spine.
"W-Who are you?" I stumbled over my words, fear laced in them. He turned to walk out.
"Vincent."
Then he left.

Day 1
It was worse than I had expected. He started by cutting off all my hair. I watched in horror as the h/c strands floated to the dust-covered floor. Then he brought out a boiling hot poker and stabbed my legs with them. The pain was unbearable. He asked a simple question before his last strike.
"Where is she?"

Day 2
This time he beat me. It all started with punches in the eyes. They swelled up like a balloon, black and bruised. Then kicks to the stomach. One after the other. My stomach was bruised and stung like hell. He asked a simple question before his last strike.
"Where is she?"

Day 3
This time it was electricity. Every strike was unbearable and made me cry out in pain. I felt like I was going to be sick any second, or cough up blood. Tears streamed down my face and my words were stuck in my throat. He asked a simple question before his last strike.
"Where is she?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"She's right here."