PURPLE [18]

"I just sure hope she waltzes right back in here," I giggled.
"Hey! Hey! Any of you dimwits still in here?!" A faint voice called out. We all exchanged weird glances, that turned into shock, and then into excitement.
"Y/n!!"

Chica's POV
"Y/n!!" We all called out in unison, excitement bubbling over like broth in a cauldron. I scrambled swiftly to the source of the voice, which was in the main stage area. Luckily for her, the Toys weren't there. Phew. A figure came into view, it was Y/n, but she was holding someone bridal style. That looked ... exactly like her.
"Y/n? Who's this? Are they hurt?" Freddy asked from behind.
"Y/n? No, no, no, no. I'm Nadia. Y/n here," she motioned to the girl she was holding," is my Doppelgänger."
"Oh my god! What happened?!" Freddy cried, pushing past us and staring down at Y/n in horror. No one noticed the tears pricking at my eyes.
"Is she going to be alright?" I squeaked out, earning a smile from Nadia.
"Yeah, she just collapsed."
"And what happened?" Freddy sobbed dramatically as he pushed back some of the h/c hair from Y/n's face.
"Vincent happened," she replied vacantly. I stiffened.
"Vincent?!"
"Yeah, you know ..." she trailed off, not wanting us to remember the horrible events of us as children.
"I'll cut the throat of that wretched man," Foxy growled, furrowing his eyebrows," how dare he hurt me lass!"
Freddy glowered and him and rolled his eyes. I stifled a laugh.
"I'm still confused about the whole Dopple-thingie-thing," I confessed, gazing at Nadia. She smiled.
"I'll explain later. Let's just let Y/n rest for now."

~Timeskip brought to you by Lil' Biiiiiiits~ (10 cookies if you get the reference)

Your POV (Finally)
My eyes fluttered open, my head pounding. I hurled my self up and rubbed my temple. What happened? Where am I? I glanced around to see I was back in the Pizzeria. Ugh, not this place again.
"Hey, Y/n."
I turned around to see Chica at the door. I gasped as she came hurtling towards me, tackling me into a hug.
"I've missed you so much!!"
There was silence, and I hugged back.
"Yeah. I've missed you too."