PURPLE [14]

( A/n - EDITED 09/11/18
"Y/N...?"

I spun around to see none other than Bonnie standing at the door with a pan in his hands.
"Bonnie?! Did you do this?!" I snapped, standing up swiftly.
"Please, Y/n. I-I can explain," he stammered, lifting up his hands in defence.
"No you can't! There's no reason to be doing this! Why are you hurting everyone I like?!" Anger bubbled up inside my chest as I lashed out at him.
"I-It's just - BonBon ... h-he ... I-I."
"You know what?! I'm quitting this dumb ass job! I love you and all, but ever since the toys have come you have all been acting jerks! Especially Bonnie! Goodbye!" I barged past Bonnie and headed for the exit, ignoring the Toys that glowered at me as I stormed through the stage.

Wind greeted me as I swung the doors open, then I halted. I was taken here, I didn't drive or anything. So how am I going to get back? I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice a certain purple figure standing on the roof, his white grin like a crevice in the ground. His eyes followed me as I trudged down the street.

I sighed. Goosebumps bubbled to the surface of my s/c skin as a light but cold breeze whipped at my shivering body.
"Cold?"
A spun around swiftly to find a purple man smiling at me from behind.
"A little," I said plainly as I turned to walk off, but he swiftly snatched my arm and yanked me back.
"Want a ride back to yours? You have a long walk ahead of you," his mouth was close to my ear as he spoke, his hot breath against my neck made me flinch. I ripped my arm out of his grip and speed walked away.
"No," I snapped, glancing behind me. He was gone. I let out a breath I never knew I was holding. From my bag I pulled my phone out, plugged in some headphones and scrolled down my playlist and tapped on Believer by Imagine Dragons. I hummed to the tune and closed my bag, only to notice a paper stuck on the Velcro.
"Hm?"
I flipped the miniature note to find red writing.

BeHiNd ...

"Behind-" My voice was muffled suddenly, and my vision was black. My phone slipped out of my fingers as a hard force hit the back of my neck...

That little mouldy grape is at it again ...