PURPLE FINALE [24]

(A/N- Thank you psyco-chan for the awesome idea, which I couldn't fit in, so it's in Part 2 X3)

This Chapter Contains Gore And Strong Language - If You Are Sensitive To This, Please Don't Read <3

"The final battle," I muttered under my breath. Vincent chuckled darkly.
"You kids think you can stop me? I killed you once," his voice deepened and turned sinister," I'll kill you again."
Vincent charged, but we veered out of the way, like pool balls being hit and helplessly rolling away. Vincent swiped the knife at Chica, but she threw herself forwards, which was enough time for Foxy to grab a chair and smash it against Vincent's head, causing a distraction.
"GUYS, GRAB SOME WEAPONS FROM THE KITCHEN!" Foxy yelled.
"But what about you?" I pelted the opposite way, only to be stopped by Freddy.
"He'll be fine!"
Vincent lunged at Foxy, who jumped back, but only to come in contact with a wall. He grunted as Vincent's smirk grew even wider.
"Dead end~"
Vincent cried out as he plunged the two dagger towards Foxy's chest, but he caught Vincent's wrists, holding them back. Vincent dug the sole's of his feet into the ground, pushing harder. Sweat beads ran down Foxy's face as the daggers inched closer towards his chest.
Freddy grabbed my wrist and abruptly dragged me into the kitchen.
Chica whipped her blonde hair back and grabbed a butchers knife.
"I'm gonna kill that mother fucker once and for all," she growled. I cocked my head. Chica's never acted like this before. Bonnie grabbed a fork.
"Uhh, what's that gonna do?" Freddy hissed, rolling his eyes. Bonnie sighed, and shoved it into his pocket.
"As an emergency. If I need to stab his eyes."
I smirked.
"Good one," I winked and searched for a weapon. Bonnie pulled out a rolling pin and weighed it in his hands. Freddy bent down, yanking open a cupboard and pulling out a giant pan. He smirked. I hummed, still searching for a weapon. In a hurry, I grabbed a long, skinny knife from a drawer.
"What are you freaks up to?" We turned to see the Toys glaring at us. Even BonBon was here!
"It's that bitch Vincent. He's here. And we're going to kill him," Chica snarled, fiddling his her knife. CeCe scoffed. Fred abruptly crossed his arms.
"No way! We're the only ones who get to beat you to death! Count us in!" The five nodded in unison, drawing out various weapons.
"And me." We saw a golden figure teleport beside us, making me jump a little. Goldie!
"Then let's go!"

We burst open the kitchen door and readied our weapons. Vincent slowly and creepily turned around, his grin splitting even wider. I gazed down to his daggers, which were coated in thick, sticky blood. Fresh blood. I gasped and saw Foxy slumped against the wall, two deep holes in his chest with blood oozing out of them.

And then there were eleven

Tears filled my eyes. Was he ... dead? N-No! They can't die! They're immortal, r-right?! I shook my head a furrowed my eyebrows.
"Come on guys!" I yelled, and pelted towards Vincent, the others doing the same, letting out a war cry. I attempted to slash his stomach, but he backed away and scratched my hand with the tip of his dagger.
"Guy's surround him!" Nadia instructed, and we obeyed. We swiftly formed a circle around him.
His smile faltered a bit, and his eyes landed on CeCe. Without any warning,
he launched a dagger at CeCe's heart. She cried and stumble back a little bit, but before it could make contact -
"Ugh!" Jack reacted as fast as possible and teleported in front of CeCe, the knife sinking into his stomach. He hunched over and dropped to his knees, coughing up blood, before he fell forwards motionless.

And then there were ten

Everyone rushed to his aid while Bonnie and Fred attacked Vincent. Bonnie thrust forward unexpectedly, hitting Vincent with the end of his rolling pin. He stumbled backwards, grunting. Fred slid behind him and pulled out his knife. He attempted to plunge into his back, but Vincent elbowed him in the nose and blocked an attack from Bonnie, who had already advanced forward. Blood spewed from Fred's nose. He clutched it and stumbled back. Vincent noticed this and kicked Bonnie in the stomach after catching a punch he threw at him.  He ran over to Fred, who was oblivious to Vincent swiftly advancing towards him, and grabbed his arms, forcing them roughly behind him and placing a knife onto his throat. Bonnie clutched his stomach, and gritted his teeth in agony as he hurled himself up, only to stiffen at the sight of Fred staring at him with pleading eyes.
"No!" Bonnie screamed as Vincent dug the knife further, and finally slit his throat. Fred let out a strangled cry and crumbled to the floor.

And then there were nine

Vincent kicked Fred's dead body out of way and advanced towards Bonnie. He scrambled up and rushed over to the others, who lay Jack's dead body on the ground softly. They all turned around alarmingly as Bonnie darted towards them.
"Guy's! He just killed- AGH!" Blood erupted from Bonnie's throat. I gagged and scrambled back with everyone else. The knife's tip poked out from his chest, but soon it was abruptly pulled back, the blood spurting out and splattering all over us.

And then there were eight

"BONNIE!" I screamed, slapping a hand over my mouth. Chica growled and lunged at Vincent as he approached us. He tumbled to the ground as Chica pinned his arms down.
"Guys, come here and finish him off!" Chica yelled as BonBon, Mangle and Goldie darted towards them. Freddy stayed back with me. He said he didn't  want me to get hurt; I blushed, what a gentleman.
"Ooh, I don't think so!~" Vincent kneed Chica in the stomach, causing her to yelp and slide backwards. Vincent clambered on top of her.
"You were never like the this as kid... Huh! Oh well! It'll be even more fun~" He lifted the knife above his head, ready to it plunge into her stomach, but Goldie teleported and shoved him off her.
"Thanks," she wearily smiled and hurled herself up weakly. Vincent growled and scrambled up. We all lined up and readied our weapons.

To Be Continued...