PURPLE [8] ✓

【PURPLE】

"The man who killed us..." Chica whispered softly, her voice barely audible," and for some reason, he wants to kill you too."

I could feel my heart banging against my ribs. All words seemed to lodge in my throat, not being able worm their way into noise. My mouth opened and closed multiple times, the words not pushing through. "I..."

Chica stared at me with guilty eyes, before she gazed off and glanced down at the floor.
"Look," Bonnie piped in, approaching me slowly. I stared at him. Why did shit have to be so serious," Vincent was an awful man. It's true, he killed us when we were children and got away with it. We inhabited these animatronics because we're tied to them. We died in this Pizzeria, so our spirits can't leave these suits now. Vincent is still out there, and for some reason, he's after you."

I stayed silent.

"We took you because we've seen Vincent around. He will probably make an attempt on your life soon, and we're here to protect you from him."

Let me say, this was a lot to take in. I had a murderer after me, who killed these children in cold blood, and now wants to murder me too? But why?

"But why is he after me?" I quizzed, heart still hammering against my chest.

The animatronics shrugged. "We genuinely don't know."

I nodded, the thought of these people talking to me being dead children who were brutally murdered. All I can say is that I hope it was quick...

You don't want to know.

I swallowed thickly, my throat scratchy and dry.
"Anyway," Freddy suddenly perked up, his personality that I oh so loved returning," how about me and the night guard take a little stroll together and-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there," I cut him off, sending a glare in his direction," no."
Freddy folded his arms across his chest, a smirk cracking across his face.
"Some time..."

I pursued my lips and cast my gaze elsewhere, checking the Pizzeria out nervously. "So can I go back home now or...?"
"No can do, my love," Freddy smirked, "you're stuck here with us until Vincent clears out."
I bit my lip and stared at the floor, my brain running wild.
"God that looks sexy," Freddy purred.

He just received another smack on the back of the head by Chica.

I scrunched my face in disgust and sent another glare in Freddy's direction.
"But what about when the Pizzeria opens," I quizzed.
"We have a room for you to stay in," Bonnie explained.

"And my job?"
"I'm sure you'll still get paid."

"What about my friends?"
"We've got your phone"

Bonnie passed my phone over, and I snatched it greedily, ready to drop down on my knees and kiss it. Oh, my sweet phone!

"Well what about food?"
"Chica is a cook."

"Where will I sleep?"
"We have a bed for you."

"Can I not leave the Pizzeria at all?"
"Not at the moment, no."

I let out a loud groan and slammed my phone on my head, rubbing my temples in annoyance. So I was stuck in this fucking Pizzeria. With these animatronics.

Fuck.

My.

Life.

There was a sudden ring of a bell, indicating the clock hand hitting 6am. The animatronics seemed to sadden for a moment, before they left to clamber into the stage. Freddy spun around and gave me wink, smirking at me as I let out a grunt and started for him.

Before damage could be done, I felt Foxy grip my arm and yank me back, pushing me back stage as I sent a feiry gaze towards Freddy.

I was pushed behind stage curtains, and I was suddenly well aware of how close Foxy was to me. His chest was rumbling against my back as I felt hot breath against my ear.

"Walk down there and to ye right there's a door. But be quick, I don't want him to-"

He stopped abruptly, causing me to frown and whip around.
"What do you mean him-"
All I was met with was a purple curtain in my face, and Foxy had completely disappeared. Filled with curiousity, I shook my head silently and swiftly heading down the hall I'd been left in.

Why do I feel like I'm gonna walk into a death trap...?

It seemed to go on forever.

Where the hell was the end? Where was this door?

The wooden floorboards groaned underneath my weight, and the air around me seemed to be bitter and tense. It sent a shiver hurdling down my spine, and I didn't like it.

At the last moment, my e/c orbs landed on a large wooden door, causing me to let out a sigh of relief, shoulders relaxing slightly. I pressed my hands against the door and pushed it open slowly, a dim light surround my vision.

It was a room.

For me.

Fucking hell, this was a planned kidnapping.

In the corner of the room perched a grey bed. Small, but my size. Next to it was a dresser with a lamp on top, shelves lined above with nothing but dust on them.

The left wall of the room was a walk-in wardrobe, concealed shut tightly. It probably has nothing in it, but the room wasn't too bad. A few decorations and it might seem homey.

Might.

I don't plan on staying for long.

Yes, the animatronics warned me about this murderer, Vincent, going around and trying to kill me, but it probably wasn't true. First of all, why would he be after me? I didn't know him at all, why would he hold this grudge against me. Secondly, I'm talking to fucking spirits! I've watched enough movies to know I'm into deep shit here.

Like, come on! I've been kidnapped!

I let out a loud sigh and shut the door behind me, making my way over to the bed and collasping onto it. It was surprisingly comfy. Letting my conscious drift into slumber, my eyes fluttered shut, an unseen force willing them to close.

I was exhausted, and so I let sleep consume me.

I wish this was all just a bad dream...

EDITED