PURPLE [9] ✓

【PURPLE】

BANG BANG BANG 

"What the fuck?!" I cried, fractiousness lacing my words as I ripped my head from the pillow and shot a flaming glare towards the wooden door. The door was gently swung open, and Chica stood in the doorway, her blonde locks bouncing on her shoulders. 

"What," I groaned, groggy from the rude awakening. 

I swear to god if I've been woken up early...

"It's around 5pm-"

Too fucking early, guys.

"-and the Pizzeria has closed. We, well, I, was wondering if you wanted some food. I don't mind making it for you," she asked sweetly, a small smile playing at the corner of her lips. 

I hurled myself up and nodded slowly. 

Come on, how can you turn down free food? 

"Awesome!" She squealed, clapping her hands together and ushering me out the room. "Come on! It'll be ready in a jiffy!" 

She disappeared eagerly behind the door, leaving it open ajar. I stared at it for a second before letting out a tired sigh and rubbing my temples. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed something peculiar.

It was an...envelope?

What the fuck is an envelope doing in my room?

The envelope was golden and bright, placed neatly on my desk. When did that get there? Filled with curiousity, I rubbed my weary eyes and surpressed the yawn that was rising in my throat. 

For some reason, the matter at hand didn't seem important any more as my fingers brushed the top of the paper, eyes trailing over the neat handwriting written on the top. 

Y/N 

That was my name. The letter was addressed...to me. 

I gently plucked it from the side table and traced the letters slowly, my mind racing with questions. Who wrote this? Was it one of the animatronics? What did they want? What address a letter to me?

I gues the only way to find these answers, is to open it... 

I flipped the envelope over, and threw it lazily onto the bed, shrugging.
"Meh, I want my pizza first." 

Leaving the envelope untouched on the bed, I began making my way outside the room, closing the door shut behind me as my belly rumbled in annoyance. 

Alright, food's on its way.

The hallway was still barely visisble, the darkness swirling in the air. This hallway sent shivers hurdling down my spine, the area giving off this bitter cold, creepy vibe. 

Why did my fucking room have to be all the way down there. 

As I swiftly made my way down, I couldn't help but feel the sensation of a pair of eyes burning into my back, causing me to whip around in paranioa and stare down the hallway. 

Nothing. 

This place gave me more bad feelings as the hours went by. 

Ignoring the hairs that were stood on my neck like toohpicks, I whipped my head back round and exited the hallway, moving through the purple silk curtains and onto the main stage. 

"Here she is!" Chica popped her head out from the kitchen, smiling at me brightly. "Take a seat, I'm nearly finished." 

"Alright," I shrugged, hopping down from the stage carefully and searching for the table Chica wanted. Lucky enough, I noticed a certain blue haired animatronic sat quietly by himself, glancing at the kitchen every once in a while.