PURPLE [16]

Y/n.

Y/n.

It was day two of being in this dreadful place, and already I couldn't stand it. Tears were streaming down my face, dropping on the floor.

Y/n.

Y/n.

I craned my neck up, eyes widening at the sound of my name.
"W-Who's the-re," I croaked, my voice dry and scratchy. In front of me I could see a shadow. It merged into a shape of some kind, a figure, and then darted towards me. I gasped, staring up in horror at the sight in front of me.

It was ... myself?

"Y/n. My name is Nadia. Vincent is looking for me. I need you to do me a favour, please," the figure spoke. I stayed silence for a moment, my brain jumbled and still processing the words coming at me. Despite the aches spiralling through my body, I nodded, watching Nadia's face light up with excitement.
"Thank you, Y/n. I promise I will help you get out of here," she smiled, making my heart melt. She placed a hand on my shoulder, and disappeared into mist.
"N-Nadia?" I glanced around, afraid I might be hallucinating already.

I'm here.

I jolted forward, alarmed.

Don't worry. I'm just a voice in your head now. Whatever you do, don't tell Vincent that I'm here.

Then there was silence.

Normal Time
"She's right here," I grinned with as much confidence as I could.

No, Y/n what are you doing!

Vincent's grin grew even wider, if that was possible, and he leaned even closer towards me, to where I could feel his hot breath against my neck.
"Is she now."
"Y-Yes. Let me out and I'll show you."

Don't you dare.

Vincent swiftly walked behind me, untiring the rope wrapped around my wrists. I instantly rubbed them, staring at how puffy and red they were.
"Now," Vincent glared at me," Nadia."

I hope you have a plan.

I smirked, twisting my body and thrusting my legs around, making contact with his stomach. Vincent stumbled back and doubled over, clutching his stomach in agony.
"Shit!"
Without thinking, I darted for the door, fumbling my fingers over the handle.

I just hope you know what you're doing, Y/n.