PURPLE [3] ✓

【PURPLE】

I felt a shiver hurdle down my spine.

As I entered the Pizzeria, I paused in doubt, hearing the doors behind me squeak shut and click.

Welp, I'm here. Guess who's back...back again? Y/n's back! Tell a friend!

My first kiss stolen by an animatronic.

Tied up and threatened.

Nearly dead? No, just an injury to my head.

Wow, I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

My heart skipped a beat when I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder, causing me to gasp and wrench my head round.

Confused and slightly surprised eyes met mine as Mike flinched slightly, backing off ever so slightly.

"Woah, Y/n, are you okay?"

His smooth voice caused my heart to melt as my body relaxed, the tension disappearing.

"Yeah," I chuckled breathlessly, anxiously running my fingers through my h/c hair," you just spooked me, that's all."

Mike's eyebrows furrowed ever so slightly, his eyes drilling into me.

I could tell right away he didn't believe me.

"How did your first night go?" He perked up, adjusting his uniform nervously.

I glanced over in his direction and felt like giving him a 'Are you fucking serious' kind of look, but decided against it.

I forced a smile across my face.

"It was great! Not... eventful. At all. Not in the slightest," I blurted anxiously, mentally slapping myself over and over again.

Smooth, Y/n. Smooth.

Mike pressed his lips into a thin line and nodded slowly, adverting his eyes away from mine. I did the same as I intently glued my gaze to the floor, thickening the awkwardness between us.

This is so damn embarrassing.

"Uhm, how come your here so late?" I whispered quietly, gritting my teeth. Mike's eyes dipped as he began scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Oh, you know, just worked a bit too late. Got assigned some extra tasks on the animatronics," he answered swiftly, swallowing a large lump in his throat.

Animatronics. Oh yeah. Them.

"See you still got the hat," Mike teased, drilling his knuckles into the top of my head as he let out an amused chuckle. I writhed uncomfortably and growled, prying his hands of my head.

"Go to hell."

"I'm going home."

"Go die at home then."

"Too late for that." Mike smirked and began making his way outside, but not before spinning back round and winking back at me.