summary & playlist

☾

S U M M A R Y

Forks didn't seem the appropriate place for Freya since one drop of water and she'd grow a tail. Being a mermaid wasn't the most bizarre creature to walk the town though — the supernatural creatures seem keen on helping her in adapting to her new tail, as well as the two mermaids having a vital role in the Uley pack.

Freya Swan had never been the person to fit the role of a mermaid; she wasn't a redhead or in love with the sea, and she certainly couldn't sing. The sea was a no-go area for Freya, who'd rather much prefer to stay on land unlike her friend Alison. Yet, one of Alison's many adventures led to them both growing a tail.

The summer made it seem easy to live a normal life without the fear of water, but then sophomore year starts. Freya and Alison find that attending a school in a town that constantly rains dangerous, where the weather constantly threatens to expose them.

But then her parents force her to talk to her grieving cousin, where Freya is at a loss of what to say to the vampire-loving girl. Bella reintroduced Freya to Jacob Black, who was eager to help aid Bella's reckless behaviour.

Things grow complicated as Bella discovered her cousin's tail and then shapeshifters are introduced. Freya thought things couldn't get any weirder, until a certain wolf imprints, along with the full moon curse and Freya's fear of the sea. Overcoming her fear seems easier than the future she faces.

P L A Y L I S T

MOONLIGHT | ARIANA GRANDE.

LIGHT | SLEEPING AT LAST.

SWEET CREATURE | HARRY STYLES.

STAINED GLASS | MADISON BEER.

WINGS | BIRDY.

EXALE | SABRINA CARPENTER.

YOU ARE IN LOVE | TAYLOR SWIFT.

TURNING PAGE | SLEEPING AT LAST.

HESITATE | JONAS BROTHERS.

D I S C L A I M E R

I don't own Twilight nor do I own certain themes of Freya or the mermaids since it's inspired by H2O: Just Add Water. I've just given it a modern, darker twist!

T R I G G E R W A R N I N G

This story will feature themes of death, phobias, PTSD, depression, violence, language, and mild sexual themes!

Please be aware that this story can get a little dark, especially during eclipse and breaking dawn!

I M P O R T A N T!

This story and the writing does get a lot better further into the story! I started this when I was really young! Once I've finished, I will go back over and rewrite some parts!