Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Imogen Davis

‘Now I can live with all my demons, we all get along
And they whisper in my ear "we're safe, there's always something wrong"
And if it looks like Armageddon's coming down today
I'll kick back a bottle of that poison, it's made for you and me
Come on, let's go’

I hummed along to the song Demons by Mayday Parade. The song had been stuck in my head all day, but I want complaining, the song was a good song. I had been running late for work since my car had broken down. I had to call a taxi to get to the hospital and it was all really a stressful morning. To say I was frustrated was an understatement. I hadn’t slept an ounce last night and so it didn't help my day. I already knew that today was going to be terrible. I walked into the hospital and went straight for my office room. I sat down in the chair and scrolled through emails. I looked at the time. I still had an hour before I could go and see the boys so I maybe could get a little bit more of sleep.

“Imogen” A familiar voice said. I groaned and turned in my arms.

“Imogen” Again, the voice came.

“What?” I complained looking up. I came face to face with Luke and Ashton.

“Have you given up on us already?” Ashton asked rudely. I took a deep breath calming myself down. I was tired, I was frustrated and I was not in the mood for rude remarks off Ashton. I huffed at him and looked at the time. I was meant to be up in the rooms an hour ago. I ran my fingers through my hair and stood up properly.

“Sorry guys, Im just so tired. Is everything okay?” I asked and they shook your head.

“We just wanted to know if you were still here” Luke said.

“Who let you guys in?” I asked.

“Some girl, she looked new” He replied and I nodded.

“So why are you so angry today short girl?” Ashton asked and I shook my head.

“Im not angry at all” I said walking out, well I wouldn’t call it walking because I was still so tired. I found my way to Michael and Calum’s room. I knocked on the door and Calum opened.

“You look horrible, did a panda attack you?” Calum asked with a shocked expression.

“I just didn't sleep last night, I fell asleep in the office, sorry about being late” I said and he shrugged.

“It’s all cool, Mike’s still asleep” He said.

“Did you need anything, did anything happen last night?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Im fine, but I heard Ashton and Luke leave a while ago, do you know where they went?” He asked and I nodded.