Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“You ready Ashton?” I asked and he gave me a weird look. He nodded aswell though, I smiled at him and he just frowned. Today was the day that he would be seeing his grandma, sister and brother. They were down the stairs right now actually.

I had to let go of him bringing my sister up for both of our sakes. She was on a plane back to New York probably right now.

“I don't know if I can do it Imogen” He said.

“I promise you can, Ash, you know that it will be good to see them” I said and he nodded in defeat.

For the three days the boys have stayed at my house, it has been a lot more of a challenge, but with the help of my two bestfriends, I’ve been getting through it. Poppy has helped Calum a lot, Alex has talked to Luke a lot, Michael’s been obsessed with my Xbox, but as for Ashton, he is still getting used to some of the little facts.

“Lets go” I said and we started walking.

“Wait” He grabbed my hand and pulled me back, I looked at him.

“Can you stay with me, the whole day please?” He pleaded.

“Of course, I’ll be right by your side” I said and he grabbed my hand, it shocked me, but I think he was playing with my fingers to calm his nerve as we walked down the stairs.

“ASHTON” Someone shouted and then he was attacked by his little sister who was in tears, she hugged him for her life.

“Hey Lozza” He said softly. Everyone was outside except for Ashton, me and Ashton’s family.

“I missed you Ash” She said and finally let go. Ashton kissed her forehead and to say I was shocked about the way Ashton acted around his family was an understatement.

“Ash, I missed you so much” His little brother came up and hugged his older brother. They looked so alike, it was freaky.

“I missed you too Harry”

“Ashton baby, you have grown so much” His Nan gave him the biggest hug and he hugged her back like his life depended on it.

“I would say the same for you, but you’ve shrunk Nana” Ashton gave her his smirk. His Nan laughed and slapped him on the shoulder. Ashton laughed, a genuine laugh, but I could tell he was still nervous, because after hugging his family, he came back to me and played with my fingers. I found it adorable, but he probably didn't know he was doing it.

“Do you guys want to go eat?” I asked and they all nodded. We walked outside and saw that the food was ready.

“Thank you for this Alex” I said and he nodded.

“You owe me” He said and I laughed.

“Joking, you don't owe me, I just get to eat as much food as I want in your house” He continued.